Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-29-15, 10:17 PM  
smith938
VF Supporter

I already have the unplugged 1900 and 2000 ..not sure what time those were from. I'm thinking about the other dvd though with the after 2006 workouts...can't decide. I have pretty much all her stuff and haven't done any lately though I did work my way through unplugged 2000 and like beauty to the bone and getting better - they're the ones I've done the most (other than going through unplugged 2000) also liked forty and fabulous I think it's called from the classics (shorter workout for full body)
Old 11-30-15, 12:11 PM  
videofit

Called the office and was told that the new Unplugged DVD features chapters from the previous DVD 1900 and 2000 series. So if you didn't want to commit to buying the four volume set of each this is sort of a sampler, I guess.

Regardless of which DVD you order for this special offer, be sure to write your size in the comments or notes box to get your free tee shirt.
Old 11-30-15, 01:54 PM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by videofit View Post
Called the office and was told that the new Unplugged DVD features chapters from the previous DVD 1900 and 2000 series. So if you didn't want to commit to buying the four volume set of each this is sort of a sampler, I guess.

Regardless of which DVD you order for this special offer, be sure to write your size in the comments or notes box to get your free tee shirt.
Thank you for letting us know about the Unplugged one! I tried to order the Body of Work one from the office and was unable. I'll try again at home or I may sit on my credit card and let it cool off until the next MR sale. I already indulged in the Barre3 Cyber Monday sale to rotate in with Margaret.

ETA: Well, I caved in and tried to order MBOW from home tonight - my virus protection software intervened and would not permit me to move beyond my cart - the website is not encrypted. I've never had that problem before.
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-15, 09:34 PM  
donnamp

Hi,

I caved, I ordered My Body Of Work only. I have the Unpluggeds and didn't feel like i needed them again in this form, plus the lack of music is a deterrent. Yes, I could play my own, but.....

Pat - that happened to me the first time I tried - then I used Google Chrome and it was fine. Are you using IE? I also caved on the barre3 deal - I think we will be workout twins. I'm currently (for the past few days) rotating cardio w/ Margaret's Unplugged and a CS episode. It is a great combo for me.

Take care ---

Donna
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-15, 08:58 AM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

Donna - thanks for posting. I tried one more time from work today and it went through smooth as silk. I did not see any comments areas re: tee shirt size, so I just replied to customer service when my order confirmation came in to request a medium, if they have sizing.

We really will be workout twins!
Old 12-01-15, 01:27 PM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

Well, I got the confirmation email on my order and decided to write back and mention my tee shirt size. Margaret responded personally! I'm so geekily delighted.
Old 12-01-15, 01:54 PM  
donnamp

How nice, Pat! Theresa from Margaret's office contacted me via e-mail about my size, which I neglected to include in my order.

I'm on a Margaret kick at the moment and I'm looking forward to this new release.

Donna
Old 12-01-15, 03:26 PM  
lorajc

This confirms it then.....this must be where my CC got hacked!!!! I used it here and at Kohl's and Penneys and it got hacked!! The lady said it usually happens on smaller sites. I'm so sorry I ordered these not only for that reason but because I already have all the Unplugged workouts and i thought this was new and its not. Double darn.
lorajc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-16, 09:58 PM  
videofit

I am anxious to get my Body of Work DVD + free tee shirt! I will be sure to let you all know when it arrives and please do the same. I hope it isn't delayed. I need a new workout! I've memorized all the dialogue from every freakin' Margaret DVD.
Old 01-10-16, 06:45 AM  
donnamp

I'm anxious to get it too videofit!

Lorajc - I have ordered from MR many times and never had an issue w/ my CC getting hacked. I'm sorry that happened, it is always a pain.....

Donna

Tags
margaret richard, margaret richard sale, unplugged