Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 11-27-15, 10:33 PM  
Sara1000

One set says 'Unplugged' - does that mean no music? Does that mean the other one will have music?
Sara1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-15, 12:30 AM  
videofit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara1000 View Post
One set says 'Unplugged' - does that mean no music? Does that mean the other one will have music?
Website says the DVD is comprised of segments from her 1900 and 2000 Unplugged series which had no music.
Old 11-28-15, 08:13 AM  
Sara1000

What about My Body of Work from the Body Electric series - do those have music?
Old 11-28-15, 08:32 AM  
sherry7899

Sara-I am very curious about that also. I am used to the Unplugged workouts having no music, but I hope the Body Electric ones do.

Sherry

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-15, 08:45 AM  
Sara1000

I looked at clips from other Body Electric DVDs - they have music but they are really old workouts - I don't think I want to work out with a young, sexy Margaret - I love her the way she is now!
Old 11-28-15, 09:05 AM  
sherry7899

The Body Electric workouts for the upcoming release are from 2006 or later.

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-15, 12:37 PM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by videofit View Post
Took advantage of the 20% off and ordered Body of Work with the free tee shirt. I like the idea of newer workouts after the Unplugged series. There were some on youtube where she was inside a studio working out alone. I hope those are the ones I'll be getting. Found a clip but don't know when it was shot. Looks like she has a few short videos on this channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-4ItITBaRk
I may do the same and hope that this clip is representative of the workouts! I really do prefer those with music. I'm sure the Unpluggeds are all great workouts, but I love the ones with music.
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-15, 10:26 PM  
videofit

I don't even notice the music any more as I've done all of her workouts so many times. As for the Unpluggeds, if you listen carefully you can hear bits of music while Margaret is talking but then all sound is turned off when she isn't. Guess it's so she can hear it while shooting the videos but we aren't meant to since she'd have to pay licensing fees. There is one Clapton song that she mentions to Heidi and for the life of me I can't guess which one it is based on the few notes that sneak into that chapter. Would love to know as I'm a Clapton fan.

If the new Unplugged DVD has chapters totally different from the other Unpluggeds, I'd be interested. However, I don't see how she could possibly remember what she's already put out. If they are featured in clips I might know if I've seen them before or not. Perhaps they have other women working out with her or it was shot in another location.

Hope I chose the right size tee shirt! Got a Small and Small is Medium these days.
Old 11-29-15, 06:39 PM  
donnamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara1000 View Post
I looked at clips from other Body Electric DVDs - they have music but they are really old workouts - I don't think I want to work out with a young, sexy Margaret - I love her the way she is now!
Hi,
Sara, I think the new body of work DVDs are based on her more recent workouts from 2006 - present. I think so, anyway. So those would be "present day" Margaret. I worked out w/ her today - Unplugged 2010 - she said she was born in 1946 in that episode which would mean these are Margaret in her '60's.

I enjoy her workouts and I'm considering ordering......but - I probably do have all the footage used for these already in my collection - so, the vidiot dilemma - do I really "need" them?

Donna
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-15, 09:59 PM  
videofit

When I got confirmation of my order I didn't see the free tee shirt mentioned. I'll have to call tomorrow to double check. Anyone else have this problem? In the comments section I wrote "small" but have no idea if it went through.

Tags
margaret richard, margaret richard sale, unplugged