Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-03-14, 11:52 AM  
TinaT

I had BTTB years ago on VHS and loved it. I'm thinking I want that one again. I don't mind her indoor sets, though the totally dated out fits are hard to get past. (I only give grace to the FIRM in this area).

Her outdoor setting is quite lovely. Love what I see on those dvds.
TinaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-14, 12:45 PM  
TinaT

I'm thinking about purchasing all of the unplugged.. comes in at $122.74 with shipping. The discount comes to $62.86! Hard to pass up.
Old 11-03-14, 01:27 PM  
toaster
Exchange Moderator

I just got a single disc of Unplugged for a SASE, and I really like it!!! I love how the episodes are short & sweet, mix & match...just where I am right now.

Does anyone have favorite season? (I have 2015-20.)

ETA: Does anyone know if there's any way to pay with PayPal? I have credit there & would love to be able to use it...

Follow me @YogiBethC

YouTube|Instagram|Facebook
And yes, I am Reviewer Dr. Beth on Amazon.
toaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-14, 02:37 PM  
TinaT

I bit a huge bullet and purchase both Unplugged sets! Too good of a deal and I couldn't decide which one to get first. Maybe I can trade out for the other titles I'd like to get into my collection.

I did not see a Paypal option, but then again I wasn't looking for it.
Old 11-03-14, 03:04 PM  
summer breeze
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinaT View Post
I bit a huge bullet and purchase both Unplugged sets! Too good of a deal and I couldn't decide which one to get first. Maybe I can trade out for the other titles I'd like to get into my collection.

Great choice!! Great deal. Enjoy.
summer breeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-14, 03:31 PM  
TinaT

Summer Breeze ~ I know all too well how much these sets can cost. Classical Stretch is up there too. Gotta take advantage of the sales when you run across them...

... and hopefully enable a few people along the way. LOL
Old 11-03-14, 03:37 PM  
mtngoat

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinaT View Post

I hope you love them! They really are great workouts.

One word of caution: Check the contents of the discs when you receive them.

When I received my sets, the content of Disc 3 of Series 19 and Series 20 were the same. They were both the Series 20 disc. The case and the DVDs looked different, but the content was the same.

I bought my sets a year ago, so the problem may have been fixed. They were very good about sending out the replacement disc as soon as I told them about the problem.

I knew to check for this because of VF - it may have taken months for me to figure this out on my own!

eta: I just looked through some old threads, and others had problems with Disc 1 content being the same on series 19 and 20. I'd probably check all the discs just to be sure.

Lacey (trying to convince Brent to take a Pilates class): C'mon Brent, don't you want to unify your mind and body?
Brent: Nah. I'm not gonna put all my eggs in one basket.
Corner Gas Season1 Episode 3 "Pilates Twist"

Last edited by mtngoat; 11-03-14 at 03:43 PM. Reason: addition
mtngoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-14, 04:15 PM  
TinaT

Thanks for the heads up.
Old 11-03-14, 10:25 PM  
Taramisu
VF Supporter

Last summer I purchased The Classics DVD, Perfect 10, Getting Better and Muscle & Grace.

I like Perfect 10 and Getting Better quite a lot, the sessions are around 25-30 minutes. On the Classics DVD I like High Voltage and Forty & Fabulous. I haven't tried the other two but the DVD on sale was worth it to me just for HV & FF, I think it was 35% off.

Muscle and Grace so far I am kind of meh on, I will give it another go though before I give a fair assessment, I kind of threw in my cart as an afterthought.

One thing I have realized with Margaret, she uses a lot of the same moves in her workouts, so you really only need a few. I can't speak for the Unplugged series though as I have never tried those.

She is having lots of sales lately, that is the time to take advantage! I have really grown to appreciate her and her workouts over the past couple of years. Enjoy!
Taramisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-14, 08:32 AM  
TinaT

I owned a few of MR back when they were only on VHS. I am curious for those who own the unplugged series, does she add any variety to her routines outside of her basic/signature moves? Any other equipment aside from dumbbells?

Tags
good 'n strong, margaret richard download