Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 10-17-11, 01:28 PM  
Vintage VFer
VF Supporter

I called today and was able to order:

Getting Better (This is my favorite Margaret video).

All My Best, Vol. 3& 4)

Rookey, thanks for the sale info.

POSTURE CHECK!
Vintage VFer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-11, 02:03 PM  
Jewels5

I ordered Good for You and Triple Threat. Tracy helped me decide as I was completely overwhelmed after viewing the clips!

And yes, thanks Rookey for posting about the sale!
Jewels5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-11, 02:06 PM  
mtngoat

AGGH! Just came on here to vent (warning may not make any sense and will be long):

As mentioned above, Tracy kindly called me back and took my order this morning. I was so excited.

Then, minutes later, I get my credit card statement in the mail and it had been breached. I had three fraudulent transactions so had to cancel the card immediately.

Of course the transaction from Body Electric had not gone through yet, so I had to call Tracy and explain the situation.

She very kindly agreed to put the order through once I get my new credit card number. (Oh, did I mention that I am without an online credit card for the next two weeks? Is there a 12-step program for that?). Yeah good customer service! I will have to wait two weeks extra to get my DVDs though.

Boo credit card hackers. (I am probably about the most anal person about online security. I usually only use PayPal, but remember buying something directly that I didn't feel particularly good about - I can't remember what it was, but I know I really wanted it!. Vidiocy is an illness.)

Lacey (trying to convince Brent to take a Pilates class): C'mon Brent, don't you want to unify your mind and body?
Brent: Nah. I'm not gonna put all my eggs in one basket.
Corner Gas Season1 Episode 3 "Pilates Twist"

Last edited by mtngoat; 10-17-11 at 02:10 PM. Reason: eta: clarification of muddy thoughts
mtngoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-11, 02:54 PM  
Vintage VFer
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtngoat View Post
AGGH! Just came on here to vent (warning may not make any sense and will be long):

As mentioned above, Tracy kindly called me back and took my order this morning. I was so excited.

Then, minutes later, I get my credit card statement in the mail and it had been breached. I had three fraudulent transactions so had to cancel the card immediately.

Of course the transaction from Body Electric had not gone through yet, so I had to call Tracy and explain the situation.

She very kindly agreed to put the order through once I get my new credit card number. (Oh, did I mention that I am without an online credit card for the next two weeks? Is there a 12-step program for that?). Yeah good customer service! I will have to wait two weeks extra to get my DVDs though.

Boo credit card hackers. (I am probably about the most anal person about online security. I usually only use PayPal, but remember buying something directly that I didn't feel particularly good about - I can't remember what it was, but I know I really wanted it!. Vidiocy is an illness.)
Aaaacccck, Lori, that stinks! I try to be very careful, too. But there are bad people out there and sometimes they seem one step ahead of our best intentions.

POSTURE CHECK!
Vintage VFer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-11, 06:17 PM  
Rookey

Lori- I am so sorry that you were hacked! That stinks! Good thing you caught it right away!
Creepy people!
Old 10-17-11, 07:51 PM  
videofit

Good news about Margaret filming her new workout. It probably won't be available until after Christmas would be my guess. I have nearly every DVD she sells yet I am getting antsy for something new. Hope we get some more converts to the Cult of Margaret.

She has a Facebook page which is interesting and keeps us all informed.
Old 10-18-11, 07:15 AM  
Rookey

LOL! I hadn't thought of us as a Margaret Cult but I am certainly a member! She is the only one I have ever really been able to be consistent with!

Margaret does have a short video about filming the new DVD on Facebook, but it's not available right now!!! I'll have to wait until after work to check it out...

Will I make it???? I want to see it NOWWWWWWWWWW
Old 10-18-11, 06:15 PM  
Rookey

Ok--- who bought what??? Do tell!!!

Tags
body electric, good 'n strong, margaret richard, margaret richard sale