Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-13-11, 06:27 PM  
VioletShrinking

Margaret Richard workout backgrounds?

I am a recent Margaret Richard convert, and I'd like to take advantage of her sale. One of my considerations is that I'd like to have a variety of outdoor backgrounds. Does she have any beach or tropical setting DVDs? These are the DVDs of hers I have so far:

All My Best 3 & 4 (I love that each segment has a different-looking Margaret in a different background!)

Sculpture

The Classics (it just arrived, I haven't viewed the workouts yet).

I know that I want Triple Threat, Good N Strong, AMB 1&2, and probably Good for You. But before I pull the trigger, I thought I'd ask for suggestions. Thank you in advance!
Old 02-13-11, 08:13 PM  
videofit

All of your choices are good. On The Classics, my fave is High Voltage because it is shot on the deck of a Florida marina and it is my go to workout when I really don't feel like working out. Just put on your sunglasses to protect your eyes from Margaret's fire engine red tights.

All of the Unpluggeds are shot outside.

There used to be clips of her Acapulco workouts on youtube but they were removed. I wonder if she has the rights to release them on DVD. I'd buy them for sure.

I just finished Good For You chapters 1&2 and it is tough. This is the third time I've done those two chapters. I just can't finish the triceps section and I'm only using 8 lbs. to her 10 lbs. The outer thighs are tough but in a nice way and I wear 2.5 lbs. ankle weights on each leg.

I've done 3&4 twice already (I alternate that workout with the 1&2 days). I think I'm just going to keep doing only this DVD till I get sick of it. I love the background of the green parklike setting on the lake and the beautiful colonial house in the background. The music is quite good as well.
Old 02-13-11, 09:40 PM  
Lucky Star
VF Supporter

My favorite is Good 'n Strong. I don't believe any of her videos were shot on beach locales, but I could be wrong.
Lucky Star is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
good 'n strong, margaret richard