Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 06-27-16, 07:01 PM  
Cher

I just received my first Margaret Richard's order.....Unplugged 1900 set. I just did the first episode and was surprised that it was a little harder than I was expecting! I think I'm going to like these. .
Cher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-16, 07:35 AM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

I just got the 1900s too, but am already committed to rotating through All My Best. Six more of those to go and I dive into Unplugged 1900!
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-16, 07:56 AM  
sherry7899

Pat-hope you enjoy them!

Sherry

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-16, 08:51 AM  
spotted zebra

How long does it normally take for her people to ship an order from the date you place your order? Just wondering, as someone said it took a week from the day she ordered to receive her dvd, so it must have shipped within a few days? Even when no dvds in my orders were on backorder they put off processing my orders for 7 days. And those were the ones processed the fastest, excluding the order they sat on for three weeks. I'm not impressed with her customer service.
spotted zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-16, 08:59 AM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

Spotted I have never encountered problems like this with Margaret's CS, I don't know what's going on with the most recent sales and the problems some people are encountering. I even purchased the downloads, found out they don't work for me and my money was refunded within two days.
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-16, 09:02 AM  
gjv

Is her site secure? I'd like to buy the Sculpture DVD but chrome warned me her site wasn't secure. It's double the price on Amazon!
Old 06-28-16, 06:21 PM  
Cher

Spotted zebra - I ordered mine the Monday after Father's Day (June 20) and they came on Saturday, (June 25). This was the first time I've ordered from her so I can't tell you much else.

Gayle - I sure hope it's secure since this is the first time I've ordered from her. I ordered mine through the Chrome browser but didn't get any kind of warning.
Old 06-28-16, 06:43 PM  
ilovemybirds

It's hard to pick just one! I love her Unplugged, All My Best, and My Body of Work DVDs! I also love her Triple Threat Upper Body workout, and Getting Better. Good and Strong and Good for You are also really good.
ilovemybirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-16, 09:08 PM  
gjv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cher View Post

Gayle - I sure hope it's secure since this is the first time I've ordered from her. I ordered mine through the Chrome browser but didn't get any kind of warning.
It was on the address bar, a red slash thru the address. Maybe that means something else? I may have to order regardless. I wish she took paypal.
Old 06-28-16, 09:18 PM  
Cher

Quote:
Originally Posted by gjv View Post
It was on the address bar, a red slash thru the address. Maybe that means something else? I may have to order regardless. I wish she took paypal.
Wow, I didn't notice anything like that....at least I don't remember seeing that.

Tags
body electric, favorite margaret richard, good 'n strong, margaret richard, margaret richard sale, margaret richards, unplugged