Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-29-15, 01:15 PM  
smith938
VF Supporter

well I'm hoping if I like what I ordered that she'll have another sale - maybe even better sale LOL! if she doesn't have frequent sales like this let me know and I can reconsider...since I have a hard one on vhs (sculpture upper and sculpture lower) I passed on triple threat (for now but love the scenery) I also tend to reach for shorter workouts, and ,even though the longer dvds are chaptered, I think I'd like to do all of something or at least a 'set' breaking point for now. I really like the Unplugged but am hesitant to buy just one dvd then want the rest and KNOW I could've saved more buying them as a set yes it would bug me LOL! so I'm hoping she'll have a BIG sale on them later so I can get both sets IF I end up liking these.

I finally narrowed it down to best of 3&4 and good for you since both have 30 min workouts and good for you doesn't repeat the body parts.

and, um, ended up checking out collagevideo and lucky me they had both along with a few others but the same as her sale price and free shipping on 2 or more dvds and they also had another dvd I'd been wanting but didn't want to buy $35 for free shipping at amazon and mary's site is really pricey on it for some reason..it was $1 more than amazon but didn't get charged tax so it wasn't that much more maybe 40 cents.

so I ende up getting the 2 I narrowed it down to for a first order but didn't get them from her site I think collage had best of 1&2, spark, one that comes with a ball you air up,and national institute on aging(no idea what this is...)

eta again - forgot my reasoning but y'all should know me well by now - had to go to the site just one more time and got unplugged 2000 and triple threat! sigh - and they only charged me shipping for 2 items so saved $2 ha! I was really wanting to try unplugged..triple threat is probably way too hard but if I can pick the exercises I want from the menu maybe that would work ...came really close to fitness becomes you but saw tricep dips off the chair in the preview and I hate those...probably come across them anyways and next sale may go ahead and get that one since I do like short workouts and can't beat 20 minutes....

Tags
margaret richard sale