Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 05-24-10, 01:22 PM  
agatha
VF Supporter

Pam, thanks so much for your detailed information. If I could, I think I'd purchase all of Margaret's vids Oh well, one here, one there...

To Sandi, I really like Sculpture. It's tough, and it offers several variations. You can work either all upper body or all lower body at 50 minutes each. Each upper and lower body workout offers a midpoint break for a shorter workout, so you can do a 25 minute workout, or 25 minute upper plus a 25 minute lower.
agatha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-10, 01:38 PM  
FitBoop
VF Supporter

For those who have All My Best 3 and 4, how does it compare to the first DVD?

How much is All My Best 3 and 4 selling for now? I couldn't find it on her website.

My favorites are All My Best 1 and 2 and the Sculptures.
FitBoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-10, 01:52 PM  
agatha
VF Supporter

Abbe, AMB 3&4 is only available for pre-order. To get a breakdown of 3&4, go to her homepage and click anywhere on the background block of the ad for 3&4...but not the DVD cover itself OOPS! let me edit that...click to the left of the DVD cover

Last edited by agatha; 05-24-10 at 01:53 PM. Reason: correction
agatha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-10, 02:45 PM  
FitBoop
VF Supporter

Thanks, Agatha.

I am assuming that the $35 price for All My Best 3 and 4 is not part of the 15% discount? I have to add $10 for tax and shipping, so it would be over $45 for that DVD. I am going to wait until the price comes down (some day) or it becomes available where I can get free shipping.
FitBoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-10, 03:01 PM  
Pam61
VF Supporter

Abbe, I'm also going to wait on AMB 3/4, hoping the price will eventually come down. It's not a particularly good value for me, since I have so many of her workouts in my collection.

But, for anyone new to Margaret, they are probably the way to go! And, it's fun seeing her throughout the years!

Sculpture is EXCELLENT! Tough stuff!

Current Rotation:
Dean Pohlman (Man Flow Yoga) 90 Days to Flexible Phase 3 (Intermediate)
Cathe Strength Training (ICE & LITE series)
Pam61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-10, 06:06 PM  
Sandi S

great suggestions

Thanks again for your Margaret Richard suggestions. I'll buy Sculpture in the future and also Getting Better when it's available on DVD. Beauty to the Bone still sounds appealing. I hope Collage Video has more MR choices in the future. But, it's nice to support her site also.

Sandi
Sandi S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-10, 06:19 PM  
spotted zebra

Getting Better (exercises are all done sitting or laying down) is my first choice, followed by All My Best I & II (for the variety). If I only had one though it would be Getting Better, even if it is still only on VHS.

ETA: Come to think of it I actually reach for the Classics more often than All My Best. So I'll change my answer to Getting Better, followed by Classics (which has great lower body floorwork).
spotted zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-10, 12:28 AM  
videofit

Hmmm, now Beauty to the Bone is sounding better to me. I'll have to decide after seeing more clips in AMB 3 & 4.

I did Forty & Fabulous today because my upper back has been bothering me again and this is a short, 40 min. workout including warmup and cooldown. It skips back and calves and is direct and to the point if you are not inclined to exercise for a full hour. Toe tapping music, M wears what I call her Donna Karan leotard -- black turtle neck leotard, belted, with deeply cut out shoulders/armholes, bushy shag hairstyle and everyone uses white dumbbells,which makes me think of old men with white shoes and belts in Miami.

Tags
favorite margaret richard, good 'n strong, margaret richard, muscle and grace, triple threat