Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Exchange > Exchange Rules & Tips

Old 03-06-06, 08:43 PM  
lissalaurel76

Quote:
Originally Posted by roz
May I add one more request?
Please let the sender know you have received the package. I have requested this in the past and sometimes people let me know, but usually they don't. This has been a little frustrating because I once added a bonus video to a SASE requiring me to add more postage. When I got to the PO, the scale had been removed and I was not totally sure that I had put enough postage on (although I tried to overestimate). Have no idea if the recipient got the SASE.
Somebody else suggested that too. I'm keeping the list, though, to just the postage issues. I'll edit my original post to give this as a highlight, though.
Old 03-06-06, 08:44 PM  
lissalaurel76

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellens2
My PO said they aren't supposed to do that because the metered mail has a date and location it was mailed from and that info needs to match.
AH, ok, got it.
Old 11-27-07, 12:25 PM  
toaster
Exchange Moderator

Here is a pet peeve of mine regarding SASEs: often, when I offer a SASE, the person who requests the video asks me "how much do you think it will cost to ship?" To me, SASEs are supposed to be hassle-free for the one making the offer, so I don't think that it is MY responsibility to figure out shipping!!! Everyone has access to USPS.com to calculate current rates; when in doubt, putting extra on the envelope always makes sense.

ETA: You can use the calculator here or click on the link at the bottom for "Domestic Price Charts":
http://postcalc.usps.com/

Follow me @YogiBethC

YouTube|Instagram|Facebook
And yes, I am Reviewer Dr. Beth on Amazon.
toaster is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
faq, mail, sase, trade courtesy