Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 02-08-21, 09:28 PM  
TinaT

Tapatalk VF Roost

I just wanted to remind anyone who is not on FB VF Roost that there is another one. I've been a member since it opened, but just today re-engaged with using it. I feel terrible it's taken so long.

I will always love all things exercise here, but it's also nice to have a place to discuss diet and nutrition with many of the same folks that use this site.

Being able to sell and/or trade at one place is great as well. I love what each sie offers. I've been here since 2001 and don't plan to leave. But if this site ever went away, I'd like to know I have some place else many of you are also at.

Just a little shout out and reminder.

If one of the moderators could provide a link to the main page without me having to logout would be wonderful for those who would like to join.

Thanks.
TinaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-21, 09:39 PM  
fanofladyvols

Hey this should work..

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/vfroost/index.php

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-21, 09:40 PM  
sbh

You beat me to it Linda!
sbh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-21, 09:54 PM  
TinaT

Thanks ladies. I love this place, but if 2020 taught me anything, it's change can happen quick and you need options.
Old 02-09-21, 01:25 PM  
rhbrand

Its nice to think we will still have a place if VF goes away.
I've been posting there cause I miss message boards. Facebook groups just don't have the same feel
Old 02-09-21, 02:00 PM  
TinaT

With my focus on food and nutrition right now, there is a freedom at VF Roost to ask questions, etc to find good options for what I'm looking for. (I respect the boundaries set here and hope I've held that line through out the years).

The wisdom and knowledge on this site in reference to working out, instructors, etc is beyond appreciated and will always be my go to.

I just want to make sure everyone knows there is options.
Old 02-09-21, 03:19 PM  
Paine
VF Supporter

I have tried to join Tapatalk numerous times and when I have done so, it says that my username has already been taken but I never signed up before! Then when I try to sign in as "Paine", it says that username, email address or password doesn't match. So then when I entered Paine as a username and said I forgot my password, it says a password reset confirmation email has been sent to my email address BUT I NEVER got the email to reset a password!

Can someone help me with this so I can sign up at Tapatalk??
Paine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-21, 03:59 PM  
sbh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paine View Post
I have tried to join Tapatalk numerous times and when I have done so, it says that my username has already been taken but I never signed up before! Then when I try to sign in as "Paine", it says that username, email address or password doesn't match. So then when I entered Paine as a username and said I forgot my password, it says a password reset confirmation email has been sent to my email address BUT I NEVER got the email to reset a password!

Can someone help me with this so I can sign up at Tapatalk??
Do you remember what username you used the first time? I don't see "Paine" in the members directory. PM me and I will get this fixed for you.
sbh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-21, 04:19 PM  
Paine
VF Supporter

I think I used the username Paine. If I didn't use that username, I don't remember what it was. Thank you so much for your help!!
Paine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-21, 06:51 PM  
kat999

I just tried to join using my Facebook credentials and it won't get far before just showing me a white screen. :/ Is this best experienced on the Tapatalk app rather than a web interface?

Tags
tapatalk, vf roost