Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-23-13, 07:37 PM  
katalina

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles76 View Post
It would be nice if we could find out the VFers who sell on amazon/eBay. That way we could buy from each other

I, too, wish there was a way to find VFers. I appreciated YaYas for that - until their site had issues and it wasn't worth a virus to go there.
katalina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-13, 08:33 AM  
NoraKate
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by katalina View Post
I, too, wish there was a way to find VFers. I appreciated YaYas for that - until their site had issues and it wasn't worth a virus to go there.
soooo.... how do we do that?
Old 06-24-13, 08:44 AM  
MomOf2Gremlins

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhyllisG View Post
I always read the buyer feedback especially when it is negative. The seller responses are interesting. So many times it was not the seller's fault at all but the PO being slow. I have also read comments like they didn't like the book/DVD for some reason that has nothing to do with the seller.
I agree!

I hope you'll be able to respond to the feedback and explain things from your perspective so other people know you're doing everything right that you could!

I've only sold on ebay and had it happen once where one person left me negative feedback for an item arriving 'too slow' after it had been shipped only a week prior to that! At that time we're still stationed overseas and one could see on my location that it was a FPO address! I had stated to her in my response to her payment that due to our location mail takes a few extra days because of going from base first to the US and from there being handled by USPS!.. She clearly didn't take any of that into consideration and didn't even bother contacting me first, asking where the item is etc.
All I could do at that point was respond and explain our FPO mail situation.. It bothered me a lot though!!!

"Change what you can. Accept what you can't. Live peacefully with all that's left."

MomOf2Gremlins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-13, 08:50 AM  
MomOf2Gremlins

Quote:
Originally Posted by katalina View Post
ITA! I loved YaYas for being able to sell/buy from other like minded VFers but my laptop really got crazy and crashed so many times after I've visited the site (even with anti virus programs running) that I no longer dare to check it out!

"Change what you can. Accept what you can't. Live peacefully with all that's left."

MomOf2Gremlins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-13, 08:54 AM  
muffins135

Would love it if we could sell our dvds here on VF.
muffins135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-13, 10:25 AM  
Juliepie
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by muffins135 View Post
would love it if we could sell our dvds here on vf.
+1

Surely a person of sense would submit to anything, like exercise, so as to obtain a well functioning mind and a pleasant, happy life. --Socrates
Juliepie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-13, 10:33 AM  
Sue B
VF Supporter

Maybe VFers who sell on Amazon or Ebay can put something on their sig like "I sell DVDs on Amazon (or Ebay), please see details in my profile" (similar to what Beachbody coaches do) and put their Amazon or Ebay handle in their profile.

Drop Two Sizes, Fit Body Blueprint, STRONG Eat. Lift. Thrive. and Revamp grad

DISCLOSURE: I have a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
Sue B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-13, 01:34 PM  
Helen S
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by txhsmom View Post
Update - she has reported me for selling counterfeit items...

Good grief - this woman is crazy.

Carol
I'm sorry this has happened to you. I agree that she's crazy. I've never sold on Amazon before but I would see if Amazon can help you. I would definitely respond to her feedback too. I think most people are reasonable and can see from her feedback and your response that she's a nutjob.
Old 06-24-13, 03:52 PM  
txhsmom
VF Supporter

Update

As expected, Amazon Seller "Support" has been of no help - they have taken the buyer's side completely. I am done dealing with Amazon - as soon as I get my last payments collected I am deleting my account, removing my credit card info, etc. I will just make my online purchases elsewhere.

I did have fun venting to Amazon though.

Carol
txhsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-13, 04:07 PM  
Jane P.
VF Supporter

I would inform Amazon that you're posting this information on other sites, to warn people what can happen when you're an honest seller who deals with a dishonest buyer. Tell them you really feel justified in your position.

Tags
amazon, selling dvds