Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 10-18-21, 03:07 PM  
fanofladyvols

Quote:
Originally Posted by Messe View Post
Do I need more Cathe weight workouts?

Do I want more? Yes! In all caps, like this: YES!
^^^ THIS

Also echoing Kim... WOOHOOO!!

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-21, 04:02 PM  
Denise R
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizEMA View Post
I'm with the rest of you -- I want weights! If Cathe put out nothing but weight workouts in the future, I'd be a happy camper.

I feel like a Slow & Heavy series may be on the docket. It seems she has reimagined most of her other earlier sets and either S&H or perhaps, possibly, the Gym Styles will be the next to get the same treatment.

I LOVE heavy, slower paced weight workouts (like her Live Burn sets series and the Lift It Split It series she started to do), so something like that I would pee my pants over. .

Agreed! I'd be happy with weights all the time too

"By far the most important application is those 18 inches between the table and your mouth. Your diet. Eat clean to get rid of fat." Robert Kennedy, Oxygen Magazine

"Having the body you want starts with loving the body you have." Mandy Ingber, Shape Magazine
Denise R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-21, 04:07 PM  
MoFirmer

It would be nice to see another Cross Train express series. I don't have an hour to work out any more.
Old 10-18-21, 04:35 PM  
Jane P.
VF Supporter

I often feel that so many of her weight workouts end up being endurance workouts with all the finishers or bonus burns that she adds on. I would really like a straight weight workout, no fancy stuff for me, and she doesn't need to work the biceps to death either. Also, slow down her ab workouts. Its easy for momentum to take over on many of them.

I think it's hard to really work the back without a power tower (which I don't have) or something similar.
Old 10-18-21, 05:42 PM  
Tugger31

I'd like to see more floor work or something that is metabolic but not so shoulder intensive.

Not sure she would do another Cross Train Express or not, but would be good too. She did have the weights & cardio rotation in her X-Train book that she specifically mentioned that it a rotation patterned after the CTX series.
Tugger31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-21, 06:13 PM  
suzanne63

Hi I am so happy and excited to hear about her new series I can't wait to hear more. I hope she does easier lighter shorter workouts. Like Yoga, weights ect...
suzanne63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-21, 07:28 PM  
gigi

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizEMA View Post
I'm with the rest of you -- I want weights! If Cathe put out nothing but weight workouts in the future, I'd be a happy camper.

I feel like a Slow & Heavy series may be on the docket. It seems she has reimagined most of her other earlier sets and either S&H or perhaps, possibly, the Gym Styles will be the next to get the same treatment.

I LOVE heavy, slower paced weight workouts (like her Live Burn sets series and the Lift It Split It series she started to do), so something like that I would pee my pants over. .
YES! I love the Live Burn Series and the Lift Ii Split It series she never finished (or even started) on Cathe Live!

With the weight lifting, I want her to include exercises for the smaller muscle groups and posture.
Old 10-18-21, 07:29 PM  
gigi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane P. View Post
I often feel that so many of her weight workouts end up being endurance workouts with all the finishers or bonus burns that she adds on. I would really like a straight weight workout, no fancy stuff for me, and she doesn't need to work the biceps to death either. Also, slow down her ab workouts. Its easy for momentum to take over on many of them.

I think it's hard to really work the back without a power tower (which I don't have) or something similar.
Yes!
Old 10-18-21, 07:30 PM  
gigi

Quote:
Originally Posted by messe View Post
do i need more cathe weight workouts?

Do i want more? Yes! In all caps, like this: Yes!
yes!
Old 10-18-21, 07:31 PM  
gigi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebianco View Post
Wonderful! I am loving her strength workouts right now I'd love to see more total body strength workouts. I especially love her PHA workouts.
I would too. I like STS Total Body and her Push/Pull Total Body on Cathe Live.

Tags
announcement/announcement, cathe, cathe presale, cathe sts 2.0, danielpt, pre-sale, sts 2.0, sts 2.0 reviews, troy lite bar