Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-12-18, 08:17 PM  
loulou

ART Method Studio Facebook Launch

Terri Walsh is moving her ART Method workouts to Facebook. Here is the link for the founders discounted price of $9.98 a month. (There is a great deal of content. The link works better if you are already signed in to FB.)

FOUNDERS LAUNCH STARTS TODAY!

THREE DAYS (MARCH 15)TO THE LAUNCH OF

A.R.T. ESSENTIALS
30 minute total body 'mini-mats'.

There will be THREE new workouts there for you on March 15!

👇This link gets you 60% off the new 24.95 price👇
https://www.22s.com/726867/107171/?cpn=founders

THIS LINK WILL BE ACTIVE UNTIL MARCH 18TH. THEN IT GOES DEAD.

From Facebook ART Method page:

Active Resistance Training® by Terri Walsh - March 18th - Re-Launch of my Studio entirely on Facebook!

MARCH 18th 2018 - I'll be re-launching my NYC Studio entirely online and entirely here on Facebook! You'll be able to join my live classes weekly, just as if you were coming to my studio in NYC. You'll also have 24/7 access to the entire catalogue (and growing) of Active Resistance Training® Mat classes as well as all the bonus content that includes, demos, tutorials, touble zone problem solving, challenges and much much more.

You'll also receive access to the private studio group where you can meet with me, check-in and hang out with other ARTists where we discuss all thats female, fitness, food, and fabulous!
loulou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-18, 08:09 PM  
BUTTERCUP78

This looks great and thank you for posting. I just wish it didn’t involve Facebook. It’s the second thing I’ve turned down because of Facebook.
BUTTERCUP78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-18, 01:53 PM  
clerkin11

I just recently joined Facebook and I decided to take advantage of this offer. I can always cancel if I don't like it. I've done her stuff before and really liked it. The only issue I've had so far is that I don't know how to make the video bigger than just the small screen it shows.
I would also prefer if it was on some other platform.
And I'd be in heaven if it was accessible on my roku.
clerkin11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-18, 03:47 PM  
loulou

Clerkin 11- On the first page, when you follow the link. Scroll past ART Method Bible it will give some valuable instructions including how to enlarge screen for various devises. On my laptop I had to zoom in settings or Ctrl and + worked too. My tablet there is a full screen icon on the video. Bottom right corner.

Buttercup78. I know what you saying. If it wasn’t Terri I wouldn’t have given a second thought about subscribing and spending time on Facebook. I have subscribed to ART for years though her original site and PowHow and I won’t stop now

Terri explained that there are limitations on Powhow and Facebook is where she can combine her private group and access to all the content of her videos.

Since I joined the group awhile back I have noticed she has posted workouts from her Costa Rica classes, conducts discussions and adds health tips and videos. She’s available for any questions. Terri has always been generous with her time and her advice. I really love her workouts. I have been more consistent with the ART Method than anything else for several years so I follow her even if it is social media. Well maybe I would draw the line at twitter. Or Instagram.
loulou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-18, 05:11 PM  
BUTTERCUP78

Well...I bit. I was curious about it and just couldn’t resist. Plus, it’s more content and can use the bellicon, and not renew that subscription. I had to have Facebook to give Hamelin’s melt test group a try too. There really is a lot of content
Old 03-14-18, 05:58 PM  
pricek

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUTTERCUP78 View Post
Well...I bit. I was curious about it and just couldn’t resist. Plus, it’s more content and can use the bellicon, and not renew that subscription. I had to have Facebook to give Hamelin’s melt test group a try too. There really is a lot of content
How are you enjoying Hamelin’s Melt program?
pricek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-18, 06:21 PM  
bee
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUTTERCUP78 View Post
I bit, too. I figure for that price it's worth a month trial, at least. I just did the Resist and Restore Stretch video that's already there. I liked it!
bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-18, 07:34 PM  
BUTTERCUP78

Quote:
Originally Posted by pricek View Post
How are you enjoying Hamelin’s Melt program?
Hi
I haven’t done melt yet, but I signed up for the test group to start 4/2. I don’t know if I can commit to 5-6 days a week, but I’m aiming for 3-4. We shall see
Old 03-14-18, 09:02 PM  
clerkin11

Thank you loulou for the help. I'm so new to facebook I'm never really sure what I'm doing. This is really helpful!!

Buttercup, I'm doing Hamelin's current melt test group. I do really like his melt workouts, but I also can't commit to doing the workouts 5-6 times a week. The most number of times I can workout a week is 5 (besides walks at lunchtime), and I really like doing other stuff too (I'm a huge Cathe fan). But you'll see that a lot of other people in the group aren't doing it 5-6 times a week either.
clerkin11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-18, 01:25 PM  
starbelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by clerkin11 View Post
I just recently joined Facebook and I decided to take advantage of this offer. I can always cancel if I don't like it. I've done her stuff before and really liked it. The only issue I've had so far is that I don't know how to make the video bigger than just the small screen it shows.
I would also prefer if it was on some other platform.
And I'd be in heaven if it was accessible on my roku.
To get the video full screen in Firefox:
Click on the video to start playing
Right click and choose "this frame"
Select "open frame in new tab" (or window)
starbelly is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
terri walsh