Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-15-17, 07:16 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsSweetAsSugar View Post
Bzar, the only differences from your link and mine are the DVD tittle, DVD cover and price, all the rest (description, video, etc.) is exactly the same. // I don't know why they changed the cover, I actually like the first one better!
it's not clear if they're the same workout, though. that's why i was wondering if anyone who has the workout can confirm if the clip that's showing on the link i found is the same one, or another workout.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-17, 08:11 PM  
violingal3

It's the same - I don't know why they repackaged Ignite into 20 Min Workouts and made it confusing.
violingal3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-17, 10:52 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by violingal3 View Post
It's the same - I don't know why they repackaged Ignite into 20 Min Workouts and made it confusing.
Good question! I wonder if it has something to do with Ignite by Spri DVDs.

Violingal, I was wondering if you have any other of the Women's Health Fitness Star DVDs? The Body Burn and Power Sculpt Series sounds kinda good, TIA.

Bzar, also if you check this link, you'll see the 20-Minute Workouts cover and the video have Ignite in the title.

Btw, I caved and ended ordering, it came to CAD$16.09 total (with the tax). ETA: I saw they charged me CAD$14.69 instead, nice!

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-17, 02:34 PM  
violingal3

AsSweetAsSugar - Sorry I don't have the women's health dvds you asked about! I did get some of their yoga though.
violingal3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-17, 03:50 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by violingal3 View Post
AsSweetAsSugar - Sorry I don't have the women's health dvds you asked about! I did get some of their yoga though.
No problem! Thanks for letting me know!

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Old 01-23-17, 07:58 PM  
juliel
VF Supporter

I got this last week and like it a lot. I especially like the Burn and Build routines. They are fun and pretty tough 20 minute workouts. she keeps it moving. thanks for the heads up on the sale!!

"One cat just leads to another." - Ernest Hemingway
juliel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-17, 08:21 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Hi Julie, you're welcome! So glad you like it!! I'm still waiting for mine to arrive, I saw they charged me recently, so hopefully I'll be getting it soon.

Old 01-24-17, 08:06 AM  
Rhonda

I keep looking at this and it looks good but I have so many workouts, do I really need this???
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-17, 09:45 AM  
pcdoctor01

They really want you to know how many 20 min workouts there are and they really want you to see the calendar. Geez.

Looks like some of the workouts are called:
Burn
Sweat
Build
Abs on Recovery?
pcdoctor01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-17, 10:09 AM  
Kathy G
VF Supporter

I ordered these as well. You can never have enough 20 minute workouts, right, lol! I haven't received them yet but they did send me a link for the meal plan and rotation calendar.

The meal plan is pretty much the same thing as the All in 18 plan (the first few sections are different but it's the same meals and recipes). The calendar is just alternating each workout and having the option of Abs or Recovery.

Kathy
(1) 50k
(10) Marathons
(2) 20 milers
(3) 25k’s
(16) Half Marathons
(1) 20k
(6) 10 milers
(1) 15k
Kathy G is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
20 minute workouts, nikki metzger, women's health