Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 05-04-16, 09:43 AM  
summer breeze
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by nynancy View Post
I ordered 15 minutes ago and was able to use the CUSTOMER25 code.
I used the link bzar posted above and it wouldn't take the code. Can you post what link you used to order? TIA
summer breeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-16, 11:38 AM  
nynancy

That's the link I used also. Did you put the code in using all caps? Don't know if that makes a difference, but I tried putting it in last night using small letters and got a comment that the coupon discount would show up when I checked out. Never got that far. Put all caps in today and it showed up right away.
nynancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-16, 02:11 PM  
twinkletoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by MathTeacher View Post
I have this set. I have not done all of the workouts yet.

Disc One: Belly Breakthrough. It has 3 pilates based core workouts. I love all of them. They consist of circuits.

Disc Two: Meta-Burn. These workouts have cardio in between the circuits. These are just meh to me. Not a fan of mountain climbers.

Disc Three: Strong and Lean. The workouts on this disc are total body. They have lots of lunges and squats. Some have four limb movement.

I have not been able to do a full rotation yet. I plan to after school is out. I like it WAAAAAAAAAY better that Fit in 10. I regret getting that one.

I hope this helps.

Is there anything about this set that really makes it stand out? Is it really worth it if I have other DVDs that target the abs/core?
Old 05-04-16, 08:29 PM  
MathTeacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinkletoes View Post
Is there anything about this set that really makes it stand out? Is it really worth it if I have other DVDs that target the abs/core?
I would say no. I prefer Mari Winsor's Slimming Kit to this set.
Old 05-04-16, 08:31 PM  
MathTeacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by summer breeze View Post
I'm curious, what didn't you like about Fit in 10? I did purchase that dvd although I've only used one segment so far.
I felt like it was constant squats. I have not done all of them so I may be wrong.
Old 05-05-16, 07:30 AM  
summer breeze
VF Supporter

Quote:
I felt like it was constant squats. I have not done all of them so I may be wrong.
Ah ok. Thanks for the reply.
Old 05-05-16, 07:32 AM  
summer breeze
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by nynancy View Post
That's the link I used also. Did you put the code in using all caps? Don't know if that makes a difference, but I tried putting it in last night using small letters and got a comment that the coupon discount would show up when I checked out. Never got that far. Put all caps in today and it showed up right away.
I did use all caps so I'm not sure what the issue was. I decided to hold off for now so maybe that was just a sign not to purchase at this time. Thanks for your help.
Old 05-05-16, 02:45 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by summer breeze View Post
I did use all caps so I'm not sure what the issue was. I decided to hold off for now so maybe that was just a sign not to purchase at this time. Thanks for your help.
not to enable, but sometimes using a different browser or enabling pop-ups helps.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-16, 03:27 PM  
Karen Beckwith
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bzar View Post
not to enable, but sometimes using a different browser or enabling pop-ups helps.
Yes, Chrome works for me better than IE.

"Comfort zones are very often expanded by discomfort." - Mimi Solaire
Karen Beckwith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-16, 03:15 AM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
I like it WAAAAAAAAAY better that Fit in 10. I regret getting that one.
what was the original Fit in 10 like? what kinds of moves? i saw that the original is a 2-disc set w/98 min of content. Belly Fix set is 3 discs w/121 min.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
belly fix, fit in 10, larysa didio, rodale, rodale unwanted package