Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 10-18-21, 09:13 AM  
red1013

Quote:
Originally Posted by owltx View Post
Oooh!! I could totally get behind both of these!!!

I would also love it if Jessica Smith had another ball workout like the one on Burn Fat & Have Fun.
Yes, the ball one is fun too. That DVD is my favorite of Jessica's.
Old 10-18-21, 09:47 AM  
zraipel
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by owltx View Post
Oooh!! I could totally get behind both of these!!!

I would also love it if Jessica Smith had another ball workout like the one on Burn Fat & Have Fun.
I have had a hard time getting into Jessica's workouts, but this is one I also really enjoy!
Old 10-18-21, 10:05 AM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry7899 View Post
The channel Yoga Upload has a lot of hands free practices:

https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=...v9yBvXIlC8WSLJ
Thank you Sherry!
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-21, 11:18 AM  
KarenJo
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by alisoncooks View Post
I wish Jane Adams would release a dvd of short practices, easy to tack on to other workouts. 10-15 minutes long…a floor stretch, a mobility warmup, a foot/ankle/leg stretch/massage, a quickie balance or core add on. So many possibilities!

What do you wish (who?) would release?
I'd love another DVD from Jane and shorter practices would be great. Her DVDs are always such a good deal with all of the content she puts on them. But I should really look at and start doing some of her DVDs besides Gentle Yoga. I just pulled out Balance and Strength and the Yoga For Beginners set, her last release in 2018. There are several things in the 12-22 minute range on these. Balance and Strength is almost all that range, though they're not yoga, of course. Some things that would likely be helpful for those time my arthritic knees and feet are unhappy.

But, still, I'd love a yoga DVD from her with 15 minute sessions including floor yoga, seated chair yoga, yoga with a chair for support and balance, a mobility and warm up practice like Morning Energy from Gentle Yoga, a balance session, and maybe a second section of floor yoga and of a daily warmup. She does film outside but it still may be difficult to coordinate a project right now.

I now have a doctor's order to never again do push ups (yippee!)
KarenJo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-21, 11:55 AM  
Izzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by txhsmom View Post
I agree - this is top on my wish list. Maybe if enough of us email her and express that hope/desire, she'll do it.

Carol

I emailed her last year and asked if she was going to make some new workouts. She said that there have been some family issues and she was taking a break from making DVD's. But she also said if enough people let her know they were interested in it, she would consider it. She was very appreciative when I told her she has quite a following in her DVD's.

Mary
Old 10-18-21, 12:02 PM  
zoegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by red1013 View Post

Cathe: Another P30 set. Step for the cardio, moderate weights instead of heavy, and using a band in the mobility workout.
Oooh, yes!!! That would be great!
zoegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-21, 12:11 PM  
KarenJo
VF Supporter

Izzy, thanks for that update. I hope things are going better for Jane now. And good to hear she was cheered by knowing she has a lot of fans here. She's made a big difference for me.

I now have a doctor's order to never again do push ups (yippee!)
KarenJo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-21, 01:42 PM  
Paine
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by alisoncooks View Post
I wish Jane Adams would release a dvd of short practices, easy to tack on to other workouts. 10-15 minutes long…a floor stretch, a mobility warmup, a foot/ankle/leg stretch/massage, a quickie balance or core add on. So many possibilities!
I would love that too! I also wish Jane Adams would make a Yin Yoga DVD. I hope she continues to make DVDs.
Paine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-21, 03:31 PM  
muggle

I would love a 20-20-20 workout. 20 minutes cardio, 20 minutes strength and 20 minutes stretch/flexibility. This can come from Cathy, Kelly, Patrick Goudeau or Michelle Dozois.
muggle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-21, 06:46 PM  
Paula N
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by muggle View Post
I would love a 20-20-20 workout. 20 minutes cardio, 20 minutes strength and 20 minutes stretch/flexibility. This can come from Cathy, Kelly, Patrick Goudeau or Michelle Dozois.
Patrick Goudeau recently posted a photo on Instagram that included himself, Rob Glick and Jay Blahnik. I commented that I missed the old G-Force workouts and that the three of them should do one. I doubt it will happen, but I will continue to hope.

No dress rehearsal. This is our life.
Paula N is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
workout wishes