Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 09-16-21, 02:45 PM  
katalina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonana View Post
I'm excited too!

For those who have purchased Lift and Shift, she goes into a bit more detail on what she’s working on in the Month 3 check in. She also asks for some feedback.
Can anyone share these additional details?
katalina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-21, 02:56 PM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Originally Posted by katalina View Post
I second that, please!

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-21, 03:05 PM  
ellaenchanted

That is great news. I have Lift and Shify but it gives me dread for some reason. I keep telling myself to just do shorter versions using the timestamps a kind VFer posted in one of teh threads, but I can seem to get started. I have been doing Chris Freytag's GHU 3 day split (actually it is 4 days but sometimes I sub teh core workout).
ellaenchanted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-21, 03:30 PM  
Leonana

Quote:
Originally Posted by katalina View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry7899 View Post
I second that, please!
I'm not sure! I guess I could ask her. I'll ask in the check in. I don't think it's top secret or anything. But since she's working on it, and it isn't final, the finished product might be different.
Old 09-16-21, 03:40 PM  
sherry7899

Quote:
I'm not sure! I guess I could ask her. I'll ask in the check in. I don't think it's top secret or anything. But since she's working on it, and it isn't final, the finished product might be different.
I understand. Thank you!

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-21, 07:18 PM  
moonbeam31

I am super psyched for anything she puts on DVD! Please, all you Lift and Shift subscribers, keep us informed please! It would be cool if she put the L&S workouts on Dvd! I love her barefoot Fusion style routines with weights and yoga.
moonbeam31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-21, 07:50 AM  
katalina

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonbeam31 View Post
I am super psyched for anything she puts on DVD! Please, all you Lift and Shift subscribers, keep us informed please! It would be cool if she put the L&S workouts on Dvd! I love her barefoot Fusion style routines with weights and yoga.
My favorites are also her barefoot fusion plus I love her yoga/stretch workouts!

Anxious to hear more...
Old 09-17-21, 09:07 AM  
Leonana

Sorry, I didn't mean to tease! I was giving a heads up to those who purchased and Lift and Shift.

I did ask in the check-in. If I get a yes, I'll let you know. I suppose anyone else at VF who purchased Lift and Shift can share the info if they desire. This is just me, and what I'm comfortable with, so no judgment either way.
Old 09-17-21, 09:32 AM  
katalina

Quote:
Sorry, I didn't mean to tease! I was giving a heads up to those who purchased and Lift and Shift.

I did ask in the check-in. If I get a yes, I'll let you know. I suppose anyone else at VF who purchased Lift and Shift can share the info if they desire. This is just me, and what I'm comfortable with, so no judgment either way.
Personally, I'm happy with any and all information anyone is willing to share. Thanks for asking in your check-in.
Old 09-17-21, 11:25 AM  
firmiewannabe

Thank you for providing the update! The past couple years, she has become my go to for lovely stretch workouts! I love her stretch workouts, always feel so much better after doing 1 of them. Her cardio workouts are good too but so far haven't really clicked with strength workouts yet. I reach more to Cathe or FIRM for strength.
firmiewannabe is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
jessica smith, outdoor workouts, strong + centered, strong+centered series, sunny workouts