Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 04-12-21, 06:30 AM  
Cher

AnMrsDe, I agree, I hope with both don’t have to much reaction with our second vaccine. Let me know how you do with yours!
Cher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-21, 07:29 AM  
AnMrsDe

Wow, Jane, congrats on the upcoming grand baby!!!! Bet you guys are ecstatic!!! And BTW, you will be a very YOUNG grandma!
AnMrsDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-21, 09:29 AM  
ealakey
VF Supporter

I'm on to the second week of Cathe 4DS, strength only. This morning I did chest, shoulders, and triceps. I had forgotten what a treasure and how effective those short premixes are!

I'm also in the process of moving my workout space to an area in our garage for my eclectic collection of various weights and equipment. I don't know if you all run into this, but when I exercise inside, there are so many interruptions, whether human, cats, dogs, etc. Here's hoping this will be more private.

Beth
ealakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-21, 01:12 PM  
amg

Jane - Congrats on your upcoming grandson! That's so exciting.

AMD - Thanks! We did enjoy our short vacation and Mickey turned out to be the best hiking partner. DH is still recovering from his knee injury and our son prefers biking to hiking so I was so thankful to have Mickey hike with me.

ealakey - You have me wondering if I need Cathe's 4DS. It was just the deal of the day last week too. My dog does like to bark like crazy during my workout so I am constantly trying to see what he is barking at which is usually nothing. LOL - he probably just likes the attention.

My Cathe mat should arrive on Thursday so I am anxiously waiting for it. I love new fitness stuff!!!
Old 04-14-21, 08:44 AM  
Dontmindthemess

Thanks for all the well wishes ladies We are very excited, especially my husband. He was going on and on yesterday about how this is a start of a new chapter of our lives.

Bex WTG with the toniques! I never worried about matching my pace to Sylwia. There’s just something so positive about her attitude that really makes you feel good about yourself.

Chrys I hope you are feeling better. I’m sure this is a busy time of the year at school. June is right around the corner!

AnMrsDe I got a set of pink 1lbs and white 2lbs Balas. I almost got the rainbow ones and I kind of regret not getting them. I plan on using them instead of weighted gloves for cardio work and I was even considering using the 2lb ones when I walk outdoors. They kind of look like pieces of chalk. I bet you’re enjoying that new round yoga mat. You guys are really making it sound tempting. Good luck with your shot today!

Beth It’s nice to have a dedicated space for your workouts. Did you have one at your old house? We’ve talked about downsizing but I would really miss the basement if we moved to a house that doesn’t have one. I used to workout in the living room in our old house but it would be hard going back to sharing a space now.

amg That’s so sweet that your pupper is your hiking partner. Sometimes they make the best partners, no complaints

Waves to everyone!!!

Jane
Dontmindthemess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-21, 04:01 PM  
ealakey
VF Supporter

amg, I like 4DS because it’s like a shorter version of STS, if you're familiar with that one. I found the 4DS strength premixes to be very effective. I’ve never done the cardio portions of them. I may end up working my way back to STS, but shorten the workouts down a little. Cathe is the queen of that firewalker and band work!

Dontmindthemess, I had a basement space in the old house. We moved to a ranch, and I really like it better to have everything on one floor now. Eventually, I think I will have one room open up inside that will be a dedicated workout area. We’re still figuring out furniture placement.

AnMrsDe, I am getting my second shot today as well. Here’s to hoping we don’t have a reaction!

Chrys, I’ve been thinking about you. How are you feeling now?

Beth
Old 04-16-21, 05:49 AM  
Cher

AnMrsDe, glad to hear just your arm is sore after your vaccine. Hopping your still feeling good today.

ealakey, hope all goes well for you with your vaccine too. I get my second one Tuesday.

Jane, congrats on the future grandson!
Old 04-16-21, 01:32 PM  
ealakey
VF Supporter

cher, I'm doing okay from the second shot. My head sort of feels like cotton is stuffed in it, and it burns a bit from the back of my head, neck, and down my right arm where I got the shot. All in all, I'd say this is pretty good since I'm very sensitive to medication. I think by this evening I should feel back to normal.

Beth
Old 04-16-21, 06:04 PM  
Cher

Quote:
Originally Posted by ealakey View Post
cher, I'm doing okay from the second shot. My head sort of feels like cotton is stuffed in it, and it burns a bit from the back of my head, neck, and down my right arm where I got the shot. All in all, I'd say this is pretty good since I'm very sensitive to medication. I think by this evening I should feel back to normal.
Good to hear!
Old 04-17-21, 10:55 AM  
T2B

AnMrsDe - I’m so behind on my Walking Dead shows. I haven’t watched any of them. Thanks for mentioning Your Honor, I was able to catch the first episode during a free Show Time thing. It was compelling and I would love to see the other episodes but not if it requires a subscription to ST. I’m watching Younger, on Hulu, with DD right now. Lots of lol moments.

Jane - congrats on the baby, so exciting!

joy, love
peace and patience
kindness with goodness
faithfulness & gentleness
self-control
- Motivational Sticker

Now: XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating (Generic) 7/22/22 - 10/24/22
Peak Fit System: 6/3/22 - 7/21/22 *** STS/LIS 90 Day Undulating: 11/19/21 - 2/12/22 *** 6 Week Fusion XTRAIN: 5/17/21 - 6/27/21 *** Body Beast: 12/21/20 - 3/18/21 *** STS: 1/29/20 - 5/3/20 *** Fit Tower/LIS/ICE/ 90 Day: 10/29/19 - 1/19/20 *** XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating: 7/29/19 - 10/25/19
T2B is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
just the workouts