Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 11-01-20, 08:25 AM  
donnamp

Beth - I'm glad your biopsy turned out normal, how stressful for you, though. I hope you are feeling better now.

Donna
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-20, 09:14 AM  
ealakey
VF Supporter

Hi Donna, thank you! The repeat visits for more tests was very stressful. It turned out to be normal fibrocystic changes from menopause. The area is still bruised, but I think it's okay for me to start back with exercise. I plan to start with Perfect 30 next week.

Beth
ealakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-20, 09:47 AM  
donnamp

I'm glad everything was ok, Beth!! I suspect something like that is going to happen to me in the future as well.....I never have a straightforward result from those tests. Enjoy Perfect 30!!

Donna
Old 11-01-20, 01:25 PM  
AnMrsDe

Happy November, everyone! So glad to see Beth and Linda back this month and that you're feeling up to exercising again, Beth! ETA: Ollie is adorable!!

Hoping our MIA's are ok this month and will join us yet....
I see a few of us are doing Perfect 30 - should be fun!! Good Luck to us all and hope everyone stays healthy!
AnMrsDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-20, 05:58 AM  
CabCalloway

Been basically living on our Precor AMT. So happy to not have to worry about people at our gym who still can't grasp the idea of social distancing. Also bought a Garmin Instinct watch to keep tabs on steps and heart rate. I hope this doesn't break the d word taboo by saying my doctor gave me some simple advice for lowering my slight HBP and it has paid huge dividends. Listen to your doctors, folks.

Waves to all, happy birthday to donnamp (can't believe we're in November already)
-CabC.
CabCalloway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-20, 06:44 AM  
Cher

Thank you again everyone for your thoughts, prayers and well wishes for my cousin and my sister. My cousin is still doing okay. My sister has an appointment with a surgeon on Wednesday so we will know more then what is going on.

April - So happy to hear the hurricane winds weren’t as bad as they could’ve been and that you only lost power for a short time. Also, great to hear your DS is still doing well.

Chrys, hope you are feeling better. So sad to hear about your DD dog.

Pat, I did not know Beth had a YouTube channel. I will have to check it out.

AnMrsDe, I wish I could print out the Cathe’s User Guides. It would just use to much ink on my little at home printer. You are doing so well with the daily meditations! I have been thinking about purchasing Cathe’s set of bands. I’m down to only 2 bands and it’s hard to make the 2 I have work with my workouts.

T2B, I hate when we change the time now! I just dread it getting dark so early.

Beth, glad to hear your biopsy was benign. I have been through that a few times and it is scary!
Cher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-20, 07:51 AM  
donnamp

CabC - thanks for the b'day wishes.....

Cher - I hope your sister hears something positive from the surgeon and I'm glad your cousin is doing better.

This has been a rough year.....

Took the day off for my b-day but I have to call in for a meeting - it will not be long, though, I should have just declined, but boundaries are blurry these days.

Not sure what else I will do as the weather is not great and it is COVID time...but I'll find something....just not sitting in front of my work computer all day is good.

Donna
Old 11-02-20, 08:01 AM  
Cher

Happy Birthday Donna!
Cher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-20, 08:02 AM  
donnamp

thanks, Cher!!!
Old 11-02-20, 09:17 AM  
Dontmindthemess

Happy Birthday Donna!!! I hope you have a great day!!!

Jane
Dontmindthemess is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
just the workouts