Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 10-25-17, 09:00 PM  
princess76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vintage VFer View Post
BOD has been one of my best fitness investments. It has saved me money!
Totally!
princess76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-17, 11:42 AM  
rheash92

Are these workouts being filmed live or are they already filmed? How many workouts are there?
rheash92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-17, 01:27 PM  
momofcha

Quote:
Originally Posted by rheash92 View Post
Are these workouts being filmed live or are they already filmed? How many workouts are there?
80 Days Obsessed is filmed already. Today at 11:00am CT was the first workout of "A Little Obsessed" and I believe it was filmed live at that time. It will be available on BOD for 24 hours. I believe there are 5 workouts being released this week. They will be re-released on BOD in December where they will remain, I believe.

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-17, 11:21 AM  
sanchiababy

How is BOD? Does it cut out a lot when doing a workout?

Hi Ladies,

I really would like to try 80 Day Obsession. It hasn't even come out yet and I'm already "obsessed" with it. I truly wish that these were coming out on dvd but I know that would be difficult if it really is that many workouts. My problem is that I have not yet jumped on the streaming bandwagon yet. This would be my first leap into it.

So my question is this: what's it really like? Is it really clear like a dvd or does it cut out a lot in the middle of a workout? In order to see it on our big tv, I would have to find a way to connect my Ipad mini to the living room tv. I think I may be able to play it by connecting my Ipad mini to my dvd player and playing it that way. My big fear is that my Ipad mini sometimes has this way of starting over while I'm playing it while I'm viewing something. I can't figure out why it keeps doing this. Any ideas?

So let me know what you think about me trying out BOD everybody. Is it worth it or is it a pain in the neck with constantly having to restart it?

TIA,
Sanchia
sanchiababy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-17, 02:34 PM  
tiletha444

tiletha444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-17, 09:26 PM  
momofcha

They’re re-releasing this next week Tues-Sat. FYI

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-17, 10:03 PM  
horusosiris

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanchiababy View Post
Hi Ladies,

I really would like to try 80 Day Obsession. It hasn't even come out yet and I'm already "obsessed" with it. I truly wish that these were coming out on dvd but I know that would be difficult if it really is that many workouts. My problem is that I have not yet jumped on the streaming bandwagon yet. This would be my first leap into it.

So my question is this: what's it really like? Is it really clear like a dvd or does it cut out a lot in the middle of a workout? In order to see it on our big tv, I would have to find a way to connect my Ipad mini to the living room tv. I think I may be able to play it by connecting my Ipad mini to my dvd player and playing it that way. My big fear is that my Ipad mini sometimes has this way of starting over while I'm playing it while I'm viewing something. I can't figure out why it keeps doing this. Any ideas?

So let me know what you think about me trying out BOD everybody. Is it worth it or is it a pain in the neck with constantly having to restart it?

TIA,
Sanchia
I connect my Ipad to my TV via HDMI and the videos play fine and the picture is very good. I have never had any problems with having to restart any BBOD workouts, or any other workouts. Perhaps it is your internet connection?
horusosiris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-17, 10:52 PM  
horusosiris

Quote:
Originally Posted by momofcha View Post
They’re re-releasing this next week Tues-Sat. FYI
Yes, some people complained to BB because their WEB site was down for a period of time yesterday and they were unable to access the A Little Obsessed workout. BB decided to offer everyone who subscribes to BBOD a chance to do the workouts again.
horusosiris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-17, 08:31 AM  
Kathy G
VF Supporter

Yay, that's great news! It was finally on my Apple TV this morning so I was able to do "AAA" this morning. I didn't get a chance to do yesterday's "Booty" so I'll try that one next week.
(1) 50k
(10) Marathons
(2) 20 milers
(3) 25k’s
(16) Half Marathons
(1) 20k
(6) 10 milers
(1) 15k
Kathy G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-17, 04:51 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanchiababy View Post
I really would like to try 80 Day Obsession. It hasn't even come out yet and I'm already "obsessed" with it. I truly wish that these were coming out on dvd but I know that would be difficult if it really is that many workouts. My problem is that I have not yet jumped on the streaming bandwagon yet.
My thoughts exactly.

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
80 day obsession, autumn calabrese, bbod 80 day obsession, beachbody on demand