Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-26-20, 10:27 PM  
fanofladyvols

Mell I'm sorry to read you're sick. I hope you feel better soon.

AMD your commitment to meditation this month is impressive! Is this something you plan to do every month?

eakley Beth don't be too impressed about my bulb planting. I didn't do very many. In the spring I will regret not planting more. I wimp out every fall in my plan to plant more. After hauling logs from trees that my husband cuts and leaf raking and dragging on tarps uphill to burn, I have very little left in the tank for bulbs.

clerkin shout out to you hoping all is well!

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-20, 03:41 PM  
AnMrsDe

Feel better, Mell!

Linda, Thank you! I think the whole thing for me to be consistent with the meditation is to do it the same time every day so it could become a habit. I started in mid Sept.; first thing out of bed (after feeding my kitty, of course!) seems to work for me. I'm still waking up/can't drink my coffee until 30 min. after taking my thyroid med , so a good time to just veg but still be mindful of what they're saying!!! My short term goal is to get thru December but would love to continue into 2021....we'll see.

Also, a shout out to T2B for her consistency to Qi Gong this month!! WTG!

Hoping our MIA's will be back in December!! We miss YOU!!!

~~~Waves to all~~~
AnMrsDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-20, 02:53 PM  
cdayley

Hi, ladies. I'm in unpacking and recovery mode. I didn't gain weight last week, which is a miracle 😅. I'll just be walking today. I walked every day at my son's house.
AnMrsDe, great job meditating 🧘*♀️
Fanofladyvols, I planted a ton of bulbs and am resisting the clearance sales on them because our ground is frozen.
Beth, sounds like great workouts you did!
Mell, I hope you feel better soon
I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving
Chrys Dayley
cdayley is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
just the workouts