Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 02-18-18, 05:05 PM  
pgun3

New to Linda Wooldridge

I am looking to purchase a couple of her workouts from TFD since they are on weekly sale. Just wondering what ones are more popular.
I am out of shape and have a hard time doing even the easiest workouts as my gut gets in the way and I get out of breath easily. Any input would be appreciated.
pgun3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-18, 05:34 PM  
Footballnut

I am not an authority on her workouts, but have looked at a lot of her clips. Her workouts seem mostly to be of high intermediate-ish I think. She does have a series that has beginner, intermediate and advanced workouts. I think I would start with her Barlates Barre Basics.

https://www.totalfitnessdvds.com/Bar...dge-p/2077.htm
Old 02-18-18, 06:14 PM  
horusosiris

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgun3 View Post
I am looking to purchase a couple of her workouts from TFD since they are on weekly sale. Just wondering what ones are more popular.
I am out of shape and have a hard time doing even the easiest workouts as my gut gets in the way and I get out of breath easily. Any input would be appreciated.

Linda has so many very good free workouts that are on her Youtube channel. You can get a feel for the intensity of her workouts by trying some of her many free workouts first.
horusosiris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-18, 06:22 PM  
pgun3

thanks Footballnut and horusosiris! I will look at her youtube site first.
Old 02-18-18, 06:24 PM  
pgun3

OMGosh! She does have a lot to try out on her youtube channel!!! Thanks so much
Old 02-22-18, 06:58 AM  
starbelly

Buy one, get one sale on Barlates site

I just received this e-mail from Linda Woolridge:

Take advantage of this crazy end of season bargain and choose any of my hundreds of Barlates Body Blitz Downloads and get another one of equal or lesser value absolutely FREE! You can purchase as many single workouts or series bundles as you like and receive the same 50% off offer.

All you need to do is:
1. Visit my website and buy the Downloads you will be paying for (note: prices are in Australian dollars so for international customers they will likely be cheaper.) You will find the Barlates downloads categories in the right hand side bar: http://www.workoutdvdworld.com.au/
2. Message me using the contact form on the website to tell me which workouts you want as the freebies. Contact link here: http://www.workoutdvdworld.com.au/contact-us/
3. I will email the download links to you within 24 hrs
starbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-18, 08:21 AM  
furmomof6

I just started trying some of her Youtube workouts (the mat ones) and all I can say personally is holy cow! The intensity is definitely tougher than I'm used to with Pilates by Lisa, but I like the change and the challenge. She does a lot of reps and moves fast, so I would say definitely intermediate, as someone else said (at least the ones I tried were). I love how her cat is in some of her videos.

Thanks StarBelly for posting about her sale!

My shop wordforthesoulart.etsy.com

"For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and the life to come" (1 Timothy 4:8)
furmomof6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-18, 04:30 PM  
pgun3

the prices on her bundles are great!

Tags
barlates, linda wooldridge