Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 08-16-15, 02:11 PM  
Fitstick

Quote:
Originally Posted by beth22 View Post
Is anyone here a beachbody coach that I could order this through?
I ordered through Mary at Totalfitnessdvds.com.
Fitstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-15, 09:34 PM  
jusca

I received my copy of Cize last week. I immediately tried Crazy 8s. I'm no dancer but the moves were super easy. I see a lot of variation of moves from Hip Hop Abs Dance Party Series. I did the same workout the next day and was immediately waiting for it to be over. I already knew all of the moves so slowly building it up was mind numbing. I watched the clock the whole time throughout the initial and 2nd workout session.

I find that the simple repetitive beat with some added effect here and there during the buildup of moves to bug me. I wanted more musical variety.

I will say that the CIZE portions of the workout when you put together the whole routine was the most exciting. I felt elated to finally see what all the building up was being worked on for.

I'll try the other workouts in the series this week. I have a feeling I'll be sending this back.
jusca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-15, 10:50 PM  
Betty Boop

I've always loved to dance, but for the life of me, can never remember steps without repetition. So, for that reason, Cize works well for me.

I usually rate workouts on how well I can do them the first time through -- otherwise they're history. However, with Cize, I've found that repeating the workout is very satisfying. I begin to remember the sequences and start to pick up more of the styling. I've had to stop the DVD and just watch what he's doing. And I take breaks.

I looked at the final dance on the third disc. And I thought -- wow! -- if I keep working, that could be me.
Old 08-17-15, 06:12 AM  
DeepSeaSue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty Boop View Post
I've always loved to dance, but for the life of me, can never remember steps without repetition. So, for that reason, Cize works well for me.
This is me, too
DeepSeaSue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-15, 09:51 AM  
beth22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitstick View Post
I ordered through Mary at Totalfitnessdvds.com.
Thank you!
beth22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-15, 11:29 AM  
horsemom2

meh

Barb S
who prefers Shaun T's previous dance series
horsemom2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-15, 10:31 AM  
DeepSeaSue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitstick View Post
I would not describe it as simple, but that's my take on it. It is fun!
Yes, I'm going to amend my earlier comments, which were based on the very first "Level 1" workout. Now that I've had a chance to try a Level 2 workout and preview the Level 3 workouts (whoa!) I can see that the choreography definitely gets more complicated!!! But I'm still having a love affair with these
DeepSeaSue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-15, 10:54 AM  
Betty Boop

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepSeaSue View Post
. . .Now that I've had a chance to try a Level 2 workout and preview the Level 3 workouts (whoa!) I can see that the choreography definitely gets more complicated!!! But I'm still having a love affair with these
Oh, yes, I agree completely. In previewing the higher level workouts, I recognize the moves from Level 1. He's building on those basics. I know I'm going to have to take the time to work through them all. In the Beginner's Calendar that comes with the set, he suggests six weeks to get through Level 3, and that's if you're doing the workouts every day! I think this is a great set, and I've also bought the additional two "weight loss" DVDs.
Old 08-27-15, 08:47 AM  
Sophb21

I just got this and can I say (without breaking the rules) this has a great eating plan laid out! I love the way the nutrition guide is set up - I think it's better set up that the 21DF! I love it!

Now on to try the workouts!
Sophb21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-15, 11:08 AM  
TinierTina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophb21 View Post
I just got this and can I say (without breaking the rules) this has a great eating plan laid out! I love the way the nutrition guide is set up - I think it's better set up that the 21DF! I love it!

Now on to try the workouts!
Please try to feel you are not breaking any "rules". While I have cooled off on Shaun T, and know nothing about his Cize eating plan per se, except that there is one. I have radically changed my mind on eating plans, myself. [Getting only as specific as I need to] ...

-Bettina

"If it doesn't challenge you, it doesn't change you"?! REALLY!! If it doesn't serve me, it doesn't save me!!
TinierTina is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cize, shaun t