Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 10-03-22, 06:55 AM  
owltx

Total Fitness Liquidation Sale Deals today

Mary sent out an email that total fitness (along with her other site, Ori Active) was having a liquidation sale - under her Weekly Sales (https://www.totalfitnessdvds.com/cat...how=100&page=1).

There are some killer deals! Christi Taylor's Spice is $3, Travis Eliot Cross Train and Foundations are each $3, Michelle Dozois Peak 10 set for $15 w/o the tubing, $20 with; a lot of barre3 and tonique. I am going to keep my eyes on this and see if any new ones pop up during the week.
Old 10-03-22, 09:57 AM  
muggle

Is Mary closing for good? This is terrible news!! Wait...is she just trying to get rid of inventory?
muggle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-22, 10:08 AM  
summer breeze
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by muggle View Post
Is Mary closing for good? This is terrible news!! Wait...is she just trying to get rid of inventory?
I think in her email she said she's just trying to get rid of inventory to make room for new stuff?
summer breeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-22, 10:14 AM  
muggle

Thank goodness!!
muggle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-22, 10:14 AM  
firmiewannabe

I don't believe she's closing, she's trying to sell some DVDs to make room for others. I looked at the Weekly Sales - some of the DVDs say she has hundreds or even thousands in stock??!! I can see why she wants to greatly discount some to clear them out. She must have gotten super large numbers of inventory for some of these - some are instructors that are new to me. I'm looking around to see if there is anything that I want to buy. I love to support Mary since she provides such great customer service!!
firmiewannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-22, 10:41 AM  
DD546

She's got some great deals. I'm picking up several I've thought about, but held off on buying, and I'm checking out some unknowns that look interesting. You can't beat the prices.
DD546 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-22, 10:47 AM  
firmiewannabe

Over the years, I've been tempted to buy more Petra Kolber and Tracie Long workouts but always put it off. Today is the day to buy!! There are several dvds from both instructors for only $3 or $5! Great prices!
firmiewannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-22, 11:21 AM  
bubbles76

I'm saving all my coin for Cathe, but this sure is tempting. For anyone on the fence, all the Petra Kolber DVDs are good.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-22, 12:11 PM  
alisoncooks

I can’t get the page to load properly. it just keeps reloading. I guess it’s a sign…
alisoncooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-22, 01:29 PM  
Karla25

I purchased 7 DVDs for under $20. Don't forget the save10 coupon :-) Amazing deals!

Tags
mary's sale, totalfitnessdvds.com