Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 10-04-22, 02:04 PM  
Susan H
VF Supporter

I just finished the fourteenth Plateau Buster workout, back and shoulders. Two more to go!

Edensmom, I might use a few of my DVDs until Cee comes out with the 5 day a week plan. I'm willing to give it a try. I hope she will come out with more plans on YouTube with twelve reps. There's probably a way to make your own DVDs from YouTube workouts, where you could splice and mix, but I'm not savvy that way.

Waves to everyone!

“Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up" —Thomas Edison

“Just because you’re not sick doesn’t mean you’re healthy.” — Author Unknown
Susan H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-22, 08:05 AM  
Susan H
VF Supporter

Edensmom, if you send a message to Cee on Instagram about mixing PB with her other series, she might have some good ideas for you. She's very responsive whenever I've messaged her.

“Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up" —Thomas Edison

Old 10-05-22, 10:05 PM  
edensmom

That's a great idea Susan. Mentally I am really needing to mix it up. I go in phases where I really like the structure of just doing the next workout on the list. Then I'll miss doing a variety of workouts and feel boxed in. That said I love her style of straightforward lifting and calm vibe. I'll definitely keep her in my rotation.

Yesterday I did day 3 of Fitness with PJ'S Fit & Fierce challenge, upper body. It was tough and fun. Today was day 4, lower body. Tougher, and still fun. I need to get to some Mom's into Fitness workouts. She provides a LOT of calenders/challenges.
edensmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-22, 06:48 PM  
Susan H
VF Supporter

Today was a Kayleigh Cohen warm up, Plateau Buster abs and glutes, and Caroline Jordan stretch. I used the same weight that Cee did in this one, which is something I can't say for most of her workouts.

I hope everyone is having a great week!

Old 10-07-22, 03:17 PM  
tlchello

Welp...no more lifting for me for a bit. Got a severe case of both tennis elbow and golfer's elbow (tendinitis on both sides of my elbow)...ugh. Brace, ice, Voltaren, rest and physio for a few weeks. It is very painful.

I felt it starting and didn't listen to my body and just keep lifting and going about my business....and now I gotta let it heal. So frustrating.

I will be checking in still and watching for Cee's new program.
tlchello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-22, 07:28 AM  
buffmama

Full Body with Back Emphasis today. Will be working my way through the full body series. It moved fast for Cee. 15 seconds rest between exercises, 60 seconds between rounds, circuit style moving through all body parts before repeating. Got my heart rate up.
Old 10-08-22, 07:58 AM  
ellaenchanted

As predicted, September was crazy busy with aso I really didn't have a regular workout schedule. It was mostly a mish mash of walking and weighted walking workouts. Now, that I have a handle on the fall schedule of activities and events, I am looking forward to Cee's new program!
ellaenchanted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-22, 11:24 PM  
Susan H
VF Supporter

Today was the last chest and biceps workout of Plateau Blaster, along with a MadFit warm up and a Caroline Jordan stretch. I am glad to be done with this series, the fifth one of Cee's that I've completed. The fifteen rep count isn't my favorite. I think I'll do some DVD workouts until her new series comes out.

I just checked her YouTube channel and there's a notify me with a picture of the setting. It looks like the workout will be outside! The location says Muskoka Lakes. It premieres on Saturday, the 15th. STRENGTH TRAINING | 20 minute workout

Tlchello, I'm sorry to hear about your injury. I hope it heals quickly!

Old 10-12-22, 06:36 AM  
buffmama

Another full body workout - this one with chest and core emphasis. I'm liking that these get my heart rate up and move quickly. Susan, Plateau Buster was my least favorite of Cee's programs. An outside setting for Cee's new program would be great! I totally missed that.
Old 10-17-22, 08:14 PM  
Susan H
VF Supporter

I did the first 20 minute workout and really enjoyed it! She does 15 reps, but I decided to do 12 on most of the exercises, since I recently finished Plateau Buster and was tired of the 15 reps. Then, I added a longer stretch with Kayleigh Cohen.

Are any of you doing the new program?