Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 12-27-21, 08:06 PM  
ots

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelly G View Post
This a Delfs Blue tile from a Dutch company who make tiles by personal order and I made the design.
Wow - sounds lovely!
ots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-22, 05:14 PM  
JENILU

this is wayyyyyy long overdue, and I was embaressed to even post at this point, but so much has gone on and I beg forgiveness for my lateness, but FANOFLADYVOLS deserves her thankyou so much, even if its very belated.(I did say a personal thankyou, but it so deserves it here). I can't remember every detail, but I know my package was done with so much loving care and fixed in a way that I could have done 1 a day for 12 or more days. I loved that, as I have always wanted one of those countdown calnders. If I miss anything since some has been spread out (I tried to keep most together til I could do this but- chocolate, and having to preview atleast 1.) I temparilty cannot do weights while in PT, so some are on hold, but I am excited tomtry them as soon as possible. Anyway, ....
- I received several wonderful DVDs!! I got the Walk On 3 DVD super set with Jessica Smith which I love (It includes Tone Your trouble Zones, Dance Walk, and Strength and Balance), Ballet Beautiful Body Blast - which I can do now, KCM's Muscle Up Lift to Be Fit, And sent separately with the help of Laura S was XTF Max One on One. I cannot wait to do all of these. I am in PT right now, so mostly just walking, but will be back to it soon. (something happened with all my joints and inflammation if anyone has advice on that. I had the autoimmune tests done but nothing was conclusive, might just be hyper inflamed due to kidneys going bad).
- There were 2 LARGE dark chocolate bars that are amazing that from what I have had so far did not cause a reaction or raise my blood sugar!! I dn't think i have ever had BOTH not happen!! And I need to find more. The name was Russell Stover Joy Bites Roasted Almonds in Fark Chocolate No sugar added. Not many brands use stevia and I was grateful for that (It also had chicory root! in it. I know that is used in certain coffees for some reason and am wondering about the good it may do). There was also a bag of dark chocolate baking chips in the same brand that I am excited about. I could probably eat them alone, but if I open the bag I will eat the whole thing and I know they can raise blood sugar so I am gonna find a low carb recipe to bake them in. My son has been experimenting with almond flour, making me carrot cake muffins for my birthday, but that didn't go so well on my blood sugar so may try another flour (I forgot, the coconut was sweetened, so that was why, so maybe can try again).
- I collect shot glasses and got an awesome Tennessee Volunteers shot glass. Now Hubby will be determined to get a Bama one to go next to it, lol. I was so happy!
- I got 2 prs of the softest socks on earth!! They are yummy aloe socks infused with natural aloe and vitamin E . SO cozy!!
- Some wonderful tinted lip balms from sky organics. Since everything has been together, I haven't tried them yet, but I plan to now. I am addicted to balms and glosses these days. There was also a wonderful natural soap from Buff City soap called Ocean Breeze!! Beautiful colors and has those masssagy ridges in it!!
- I was blessed to get a beautiful adult coloring book/prayer journal and markers. I cannot tell how grateful I am for this because my mind has been so scattered and hyperfocused on all the need to's and things I can't control anymore with my health, I need this focus. I cried when I opened that one.
- I have always wanted to try a Chicken Soup for the soul book for some good bathroom reading (is that ok to say?) other than playing phone games. That sounds like a silly complement, but it meant a lot to me. Again, I need more positive in my life in any way I can get.
And finally, A book I have been wanting for a while, Anticancer A New Way of Life.Planning to use this along with some protocols for other health issues to get some of my life in better order this year.
You work on what you can with what you have, and she helped me so much with tools i can still implement in my life to make it better and keep going forward. Bless you so so much!!

Everything meant so much to me, and I know it is soo late, but i thankyou so much for touching my life so much in such a sweet way. There is so much I had planned to do for others here that I have been unable to do as of yet and I am so sorry. my husband goes back to work next week from his surgery and I hope to be able to get a little more of myself together to do those things (Kate, I haven't forgotten you!)

i hope everyone has had a much happier beginning of this year and hope for a good one to follow!
Bless y'all

If You Argue for Your Limitations, You Get to Keep Them!

"Accept responsibility for your life. Know it is you who will get you where you want to go, noone else." Les Brown
JENILU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-22, 12:39 PM  
fanofladyvols

I JUST saw this...been crazy at Casa de Linda in 2022.

JENILU I am thrilled those gifts blessed you! I truly enjoyed trying to put together a package with items that you could use. I also got wonderful advice from sherry7899 so my package was guided by someone who knows you better than me

P.S. those lip balms are my absolute favorites but I learned about them from my VF Santa nyskier.

Praying for you JENILU.

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-22, 01:29 PM  
JENILU

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanofladyvols View Post
I JUST saw this...been crazy at Casa de Linda in 2022.

JENILU I am thrilled those gifts blessed you! I truly enjoyed trying to put together a package with items that you could use. I also got wonderful advice from sherry7899 so my package was guided by someone who knows you better than me

P.S. those lip balms are my absolute favorites but I learned about them from my VF Santa nyskier.

Praying for you JENILU.
Well thankyou again so much!!- And thankyou all and bless all of you!!

If You Argue for Your Limitations, You Get to Keep Them!

"Accept responsibility for your life. Know it is you who will get you where you want to go, noone else." Les Brown
JENILU is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2021 holiday thank you, holiday exchange thanks, holiday gift exchange, vf get-together