Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-30-17, 07:22 PM  
Joni O
VF Supporter

Old, Old, Old VF Firm Articles!

I was googling for some Firm instructor info and found this! If I ever read this, I don't remember it.

http://videofitness.com/~vfwnk/featu...insidefirm.php

ETA: Now that I've read everything, it's sort of coming back to me. I remember planning that trip and then chickening out at the last minute (I think it was that one; I planned a couple and then chickened out). So many familiar names and faces that haven't been to VF in years. :-(
Joni O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-17, 08:24 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Joni, you and I have the same radar going on. I just posted this yesterday:

http://96.30.11.231/~vfwnk/forum/sho...d.php?t=218645

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-17, 04:09 PM  
Joni O
VF Supporter

Oh, that's funny!
Old 02-01-17, 09:08 AM  
deineira

I'm late to the Firm party and only started doing these workouts last year. These articles were neat to read. Thanks for reposting.
deineira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-17, 10:31 AM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

i think i recall articles about Cathe road trips too. i'd never gone to any road trips, but i just recall seeing them when they were accessible from the VF site.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-17, 11:54 AM  
Indy

Oh I just love this!!!

I have always regretted not going on a Firm Road Trip!! I would have been in heaven. I was so big into the Firm - it was all I did.

Hey - is that Brenda Frambes - one of Cathe's background exercisers?
Indy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-17, 05:14 PM  
Joni O
VF Supporter

Yes, that's Brenda. She's been a VFer for a long time. In fact, she ended up as a background exerciser after being on VF Cathe roadtrips. She lives nearby.

There were Cathe roadtrip articles. I'm going to look for them. I don't think everyone realizes that there's a lot more to VF than the forum, reviews and the exchange.

ETA: This is the VF homepage. It used to be accessible through videofitness.com in the upper left corner of the Forums screen. I got to it via Quick Links>VF Links>Videofitness.com. http://www.videofitness.com

The Cathe trip stuff is under Features in the homepage menu. These are VF road trips planned by us, not Cathe roadtrips planned by her like they are now.

ETA again: Oh, the memories. I just poured through all the info on the Features page. Sad that not even a handful of those people are VF regulars anymore.

Tags
firm history, road trip