Video Fitness Forum

Video Fitness Forum (http://forum.videofitness.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.videofitness.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Yoga Booty Ballet-anyone still use them? (http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=227921)

sherry7899 02-21-20 07:17 AM

Yoga Booty Ballet-anyone still use them?

I admit I had most of their dvds(but not all of the Master series) and have given them away and reacquired them more than once. I do not know why, but I got the urge to do them again and bought a bunch for very cheap. I am awaiting for them to arrive in the mail.

If anyone still uses them, I am wondering how you fit them in? Do you have favorites?

Thanks!

alisoncooks 02-21-20 09:38 AM

I've never tried them, though I've looked into them more than once.

I believe what you described above, though, is called "the cycle of vidiocy." I just went through it with the old Mari Winsor DVDs.... ;)

sheepla 02-21-20 09:52 AM

Timely thread as I've started reacquiring these. The are fun light workouts. Honestly, my favorite remains the original Basic/Advanced dvd. I use them interchangeably with Classical Stretch just to get my body moving at times.

yogapam 02-21-20 09:58 AM

I haven’t done them in quite a while but they are fun! I see that several of them are on YouTube.

sherry7899 02-21-20 10:23 AM

Thank you for your responses! I think almost all of them are on you tube. Seeing them made me want to do them again.

Alison, the cycle of idiocy-very true! I should only get rid of dvds I really dislike.

Pat58 02-21-20 10:44 AM

I keeping meaning to get mine out, but I seem to be in a comfortable rut right now. I should just move them to the front and enjoy my YBBs again. :love:

sheepla 02-21-20 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sherry7899 (Post 2860498)
TI think almost all of them are on you tube.

Oh, I hadn't even looked there. Off to youtube.

Rivercat 02-21-20 11:23 AM

I haven't done them in forever but will never get rid of the original set + Hip Hop Abs & Go-Go.

dianestjohn 02-21-20 11:51 AM

I no longer do them but would never give them away - they were unique and when they first came out I was in the “no pain no gain” workout mode and the YBB workouts were the first time I relaxed and did some workouts that were easier and fun. They were a game changer for me and I always feel grateful that they came out when they did. I wish they would do some new workouts but this thread has inspired me to dig them out and put them back into my rotation.

sherry7899 02-22-20 10:50 AM

I did the first thirty minutes (yoga warmup and dance) of "YBB Live Go Go." I enjoyed it. I didn't feel well yesterday, so I don't have a lot of energy today. It was the perfect day for it. I will try the toning section another day. I may in the future string together the warmup/cardio from two dvds to make a longer cardio session.

Sherry