Video Fitness Forum

Video Fitness Forum (http://forum.videofitness.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.videofitness.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Hint/Tip Margaret's Twofer Sale (http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=171915)

Rookey 10-15-11 07:31 PM

Margaret's Twofer Sale

Hi Everyone!

I know I haven't posted here for awhile, but I have to share this fantastic news! I just checked out the Body Electric site and there is a buy one DVD get the second free. The sale ends Sunday at midnight.

This is a great opportunity to begin or increase your Margaret collection. I have been doing her workouts daily and I have had great results.

Check it out! http://www.bodyelectrictv.com/

FitBoop 10-15-11 07:56 PM

Hi! Thanks for posting about the sale. I clicked on the thread to find out who Margaret Twofer was! I thought it was a new instructor I hadn't heard of! :)

Rookey 10-15-11 10:40 PM

LOL! That's funny FitBoop! I've should have posted it as a Body Electric sale! I must have wanted to get the word out too quickly!

Rookey 10-16-11 09:40 AM

I received a PM regarding my results so I decided to share.

I have been doing Body Electric for many years and I have toned and sculpted muscles that are not big and bulky. I am also strong! (Thank you Margaret!)

I am 54 years old and I have been told that I move like a much younger woman! LOL

The PM also asked about lower body moves that are kind to the knees- you are in the right place! The floor work is kind to the knees but you get a very thorough and tough workout! I love "Getting Better", "Beauty to the Bone 1",
one of the workouts on "Good and Strong", and one on "Good and Strong". This is just off the top of my head...

akaAnnie 10-16-11 11:07 AM

Thanks Rookie! You said you workout everyday, do you do splits? Wouldn't total body strength everyday be too much?

Fidget Queen 10-16-11 12:28 PM

JUST when I told myself that I wouldn't buy anymore this year!!

I've been wanting Sculpture and the Classics DVD with Home Improvement for a long time! What to do...:confused:

Vintage VFer 10-16-11 12:54 PM

I prefer to order from Body Electric by phone as the page to enter personal info on her site is not a secure page. (I don't have a log-in). I just called and got an answering machine. Oh well, maybe I'll try later.

Too bad the sale ends tonight if nobody is going to be by the phone!

mtngoat 10-16-11 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alta-tude (Post 1904623)
I prefer to order from Body Electric by phone as the page to enter personal info on her site is not a secure page. (I don't have a log-in). I just called and got an answering machine. Oh well, maybe I'll try later.

Too bad the sale ends tonight if nobody is going to be by the phone!

That is too bad. I am just trying to get into her site now and having problems.

I won't put personal info onto an unsecured site either. (That is why I have not pre-ordered KCM). Maybe if we leave a message today that will count as an order?

I have resisted buying these for so long - I think this sale is pushing me over the edge.

Vintage VFer 10-16-11 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mtngoat (Post 1904627)
That is too bad. I am just trying to get into her site now and having problems.

I won't put personal info onto an unsecured site either. (That is why I have not pre-ordered KCM). Maybe if we leave a message today that will count as an order?

I have resisted buying these for so long - I think this sale is pushing me over the edge.

It is a great sale and there are two I'd like to order. I did leave my name in my message, but not any other info.

You'd think they might have stayed home today in order to enable our DVD addictions. (And not selfishly go out and party or something!) ;)

mtngoat 10-16-11 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alta-tude (Post 1904629)
It is a great sale and there are two I'd like to order. I did leave my name in my message, but not any other info.

You'd think they might have stayed home today in order to enable our DVD addictions. (And not selfishly go out and party or something!) ;)

LOL! Honestly, some people just don't have their priorities right! ;)