Video Fitness Forum

Video Fitness Forum (http://forum.videofitness.com/index.php)
-   Challenges and Check-ins (http://forum.videofitness.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Barefoot & On the Mat: May 2022 (http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=232728)

Pat58 05-04-22 08:31 AM

Happy Wednesday! My Tuesday featured:

~ A Kassandra morning yin
~ LWR Feel Amazing Challenge W1D2;
~ 6,387 steps

Pam - I forgot about the Canadian dollars! :)

Crazy day at the office coming up - wishing you all a wonderful day. :heart:

Paine 05-04-22 10:23 AM

Muscle & Grace Upper Body workout plus calves
Bendy Body (Release the Lower Back practice)

Beth, I miss the house we had in Alaska and the greenery during summers there but overall I'm happy to be back in CA. I love being within driving distance to my kids, my sister and nephew. :love:

YogaGal 05-04-22 07:40 PM

Today’s Workout was Jessica Smith’s Waistline Work from her 5 Mix & Match Miles dvd AND Yoga with Bird’s 5-Minute Morning Yoga Full Body Stretch (DAY 4) 7 Day Morning Yoga Journey. Interesting that Days 1 through 3 were "Morning Yoga Challenge," while today was "Morning Yoga Journey."

Having DOMS today in my thighs and glutes after Kelly’s lower body workout yesterday.

toaster 05-04-22 08:30 PM

Margot I thought she looked familiar - congrats on your results with her! I'm a pear shape too, and I've heard that other pear shapes have had great results with Callanetics and similar. I've tried to do a few rotations but never have gotten those results.

Pam, wow, that's something about the cougars there! :eek: I saw some stupid movies about grizzles when I was younger that scared me; they said that the grizzly was 2 stories tall, so I thought one could get me in my second floor bedroom. :o

Pat, did you decide to purchase? :)

Paine, I know how much you enjoy being near your family! :heart:

Carolyn, my own mix & match today was from KCM. ;)

yogapam 05-04-22 08:37 PM

Todays workouts:
~Taught Essentrics
~Functional fitness, the start of spring cleaning, today was cupboards & drawers
~Long stretch, yin, & acupressure as usual

Margot - Thankfully I have not seen a cougar, lol. :D Those are great results from HealthBarre!

Beth - We do have a lot of wilderness on the island along with plenty of deer & also elk further up the island. So the cougars have a plentiful food source. And it’s not heavily populated, less than 1,000,000 people total, most in the southern half.

Waves to all!

JustSandra 05-05-22 09:15 AM

Keep getting 500 error! Will try to post later.

Pat58 05-05-22 09:28 AM

Good morning everyone! Yesterday featured:

~ LWR Feel Amazing Challenge W1D3
~ Lee Holden 30 Day Challenge - Day 4
~ GYM for 15/45/10 of treadmill, weight machines and arc trainer
~ 7,690 steps

Going crazy here! I'll come back to chat later today.

Paine 05-05-22 10:19 AM

Miranda's Back Pain Relief and Prevention DVD (full workout)
CS 421 (Back Pain Prevention episode)

My lower back is tweaky so did some of Miranda's back pain workouts. I feel thankful that I have most of Miranda's DVDs.

Sandra, that 500 error is so annoying! Sometimes if I break up my post into two shorter posts then I am able to post.

Margot 05-05-22 10:21 AM

Hello all!

I took it easy today, after waking up at 2.30 am:
- Ellen B Serene Strength
- Local walk through a couple of villages and open countryside
- Pete Caughey Qigong for the Eyes

Sandra - I hate getting that 500 server error! Hope you have more success later.

Pam - Good for you getting a start on your spring cleaning. We have some painting and decorating to do next week and then after that I plan to get going on mine.

Beth - I subscribed to Callanetics a few times over the years for a month or two and didn't see any results either. It took me somewhere between 2 to 3 months, doing 2 short and 2 long classes 4 times a week before I saw a real slimming down in my stomach, hips and legs. There is some upper body work but I like to add on some extra work from other instructors. Your grisly bear story is so cute. :love: When I was little, I used to hide behind the sofa when the daleks appeared on Dr Who!

ETA Paine - Sorry you tweaked your back. Hope the CS workouts helped.

Waves to all!

toaster 05-05-22 11:02 AM

Margot, interesting about what you needed to do in order to see results. Oh yeah, some of those 70s TVs shows were scary! ;)

Sorry to hear some of you are getting errors. :(