Video Fitness Forum

Video Fitness Forum (http://forum.videofitness.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.videofitness.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Firm Rotation (http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=227850)

MARIKA 02-07-20 07:23 AM

Firm Rotation

I jut bought Vol 1 yesterday from Amazon( for $11.00:D). Today I did Vol 2. I'm gonna try and keep these up for a few weeks to see what kind of results I get. Always curious because peeps here say that when they had the best results. Just not sur if that's just from starting to workout or there is really something to them. Also can you get Tough Tape and Standing Legs on dvd?:)

fanofladyvols 02-07-20 07:30 AM

I have standing legs on DVD with Tough tape 2 and have seen it for sale on ebay. I have never seen Tough tape 1 on DVD for sale anywhere.

MARIKA 02-07-20 07:56 AM

Thanks, I found strength on ebay. That's was good from I what I remember when I had the VHS. Hope IRC!:p

manleym 02-07-20 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fanofladyvols (Post 2858942)
I have standing legs on DVD with Tough tape 2 and have seen it for sale on ebay. I have never seen Tough tape 1 on DVD for sale anywhere.

Same with me. I've always wanted to find a copy of TT 1.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MARIKA (Post 2858944)
Thanks, I found strength on ebay. That's was good from I what I remember when I had the VHS. Hope IRC!:p

It is good. I still have my VHS copy. Listen for when Pam says "latissimus dor-s-eye.."

bzar 02-07-20 10:59 AM

TT is one of my favorites. i had it recorded to an audio cassette once. i used the audio to work out to at a hotel! this was pre-MP3 days.:)

i also took advantage of a fitness favorites sale once to get a couple of DVDs that weren't in my collection. still on the hunt for The Firm Lower Body Sculpting on DVD!!!

fanofladyvols 02-07-20 11:06 AM

Yeah both strength and TT1 are the ones I only have on VHS. :(

bzar 02-07-20 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fanofladyvols (Post 2858966)
Yeah both strength and TT1 are the ones I only have on VHS. :(

at least Firm Strength is still purchasable on Amazon for ~$20-24.... BUT....Firm Lower Body Sculpting on DVD is totally sold out everywhere. I can't even find it for a jacked up price, not that I would want an exorbitant price, but wah.

bubbles76 02-07-20 01:18 PM

Yea, I don't have Lower Body Sculpting either. There are three I haven't converted over to chaptered Fitness Favorites versions - Maximum Body Shaping, Sculpted Buns Hips and Thighs, or Super Cardio. I have Super Cardio Mix, so didn't get Super Cardio. I have often wondered if I was missing out by not having Super Cardio though.

violingal3 02-07-20 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bubbles76 (Post 2858991)
Yea, I don't have Lower Body Sculpting either. There are three I haven't converted over to chaptered Fitness Favorites versions - Maximum Body Shaping, Sculpted Buns Hips and Thighs, or Super Cardio. I have Super Cardio Mix, so didn't get Super Cardio. I have often wondered if I was missing out by not having Super Cardio though.

I don't know if you're missing anything, but Super Cardio is so much fun! :love:

fanofladyvols 02-08-20 04:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bubbles76 (Post 2858991)
I have Super Cardio Mix, so didn't get Super Cardio. I have often wondered if I was missing out by not having Super Cardio though.

Same...I wonder how different could it really be?
Also, the titles start to run together in my vidiot mind which doesn't help. :p