Video Fitness Forum

Video Fitness Forum (http://forum.videofitness.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.videofitness.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   2020 Holiday Gift Exchange THANK YOUs! (http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=229787)

Laura S. 11-09-20 07:51 PM

2020 Holiday Gift Exchange THANK YOUs!

I got a heavy envelope in the mail today and found several magazines and buttons! :love::music::love: I looked for a note, but didn't see one and assume it's from my Secret Santa Thanks so much for that stuff. I already started looking at pictures and words in the magazines to see what I might use.

ADDED INFO: I found out that it's not from my Secret Santa but from someone who read my post. So, thank you Kim from PA! What a fabulous and nice thing to do.

JENILU 11-09-20 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laura S. (Post 2897782)
I got a heavy envelope in the mail today and found several magazines and buttons! :love::music::love: I looked for a note, but didn't see one and assume it's from my Secret Santa Thanks so much for that stuff. I already started looking at pictures and words in the magazines to see what I might use.

ADDED INFO: I found out that it's not from my Secret Santa but from someone who read my post. So, thank you Kim from PA! What a fabulous and nice thing to do.

Oh my goodness!! How sweet!! I have to ask (I apologize if u told and I forgot). What do u do with the magazines? Collages or something. I'm trying to find a doable hobby, so very curious!

Laura S. 11-10-20 11:00 AM

I looked so hard for a note yesterday and could not find it. Then this morning, I walked into my craft room and saw a card on the floor. I picked it up and found the note from Mickey12. It must have fallen out when I was taking stuff out of the envelope and I couldn't see it yesterday.

fanofladyvols 11-10-20 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laura S. (Post 2897865)
I looked so hard for a note yesterday and could not find it. Then this morning, I walked into my craft room and saw a card on the floor. I picked it up and found the note from Mickey12. It must have fallen out when I was taking stuff out of the envelope and I couldn't see it yesterday.

Awww she IS a sweetie :heart:

Mickey12 11-10-20 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laura S. (Post 2897782)

Laura, I was so happy to give my buttons to a good home and I had fun sitting on the floor separating them into groups of colors. :heart: Finley (my cat) also had a good time trying to steal the buttons from me! :D

Kim

Rhonda 11-20-20 07:30 AM

I received my SS box. I have not opened it as I want to wait til at least after Thanksgiving :)

Thanks Lori Brown (name on return sticker)

Rhonda

sherry7899 11-20-20 08:00 AM

[QUOTE=Rhonda;2898966]I received my SS box. I have not opened it as I want to wait til at least after Thanksgiving :)

Rhonda[/QUOTE

Thank you for posting that it arrived. I admire your restraint. I have none. :D

nyskier 11-20-20 10:02 AM

Hi-

Rhonda, I am Lori Brown. I hope you enjoy everything in your box! Thanks for letting me know you received it.

You have amazing restraint.

Best,
Lori

fanofladyvols 11-20-20 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rhonda (Post 2898966)
I received my SS box. I have not opened it as I want to wait til at least after Thanksgiving :)

Rhonda

Lori is one of my former wonderful VF Santas. Congratulations!! :music:

Laura S. 11-20-20 06:33 PM

Thanks also to Lori! I got a package yesterday with several magazines from her yesterday. I'm looking forward to going through the magazines I've gotten to see what I can use. Thanks for sharing. That was really nice of you.