Video Fitness Forum

Video Fitness Forum (http://forum.videofitness.com/index.php)
-   Challenges and Check-ins (http://forum.videofitness.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   September 20 - 20 Different Instructors and/or Virgins, Ancient Dustbunnies (http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=231679)

bubbles76 09-24-21 11:27 AM

Rushing in quickly during my lunch break to check in:

Day 18 - Gym Box Discount Workouts Beginning Kickboxing Workout Volume 2 Workout 1 with Jody - this was a fun little workout! Virgin workout, virgin (dust bunny?) instructor.

Vantreesta 09-24-21 04:08 PM

Another don't wanna day but I made myself get downstairs and did a Jessica Smith Cardio Core walk and then came upstairs to do a Happy Yoga episode off the DVR. Both were virgin workouts for me. Glad I pushed myself to do smthg! I'm starving though bc I never ate lunch. Fixing to make cookies, which is not smart when you're hungry!!

T2B 09-24-21 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vantreesta (Post 2941910)
Another don't wanna day but I made myself get downstairs and did a Jessica Smith Cardio Core walk and then came upstairs to do a Happy Yoga episode off the DVR. Both were virgin workouts for me. Glad I pushed myself to do smthg! I'm starving though bc I never ate lunch. Fixing to make cookies, which is not smart when you're hungry!!

High Five for working out when you don’t wanna! :D Now, eat first, then bake. Lol

Vantreesta 09-24-21 06:42 PM

Thanks, T2B! Well, I never did eat lunch so ate a few cookies but now I'm eating supper. :)

AsSweetAsSugar 09-24-21 09:44 PM

LOL you guys are so funny!

Well, I didn't want to workout either, but I still managed to get it done (at 9 p.m.).

Today's workout, 19.) Kari Anderson's Go Step (virgin). Easy choreography, yet fun and I got a nice little sweat going, I liked it.

ETA: My hamstrings are a little sore today, and my biceps are very sore.

Vantreesta 09-24-21 10:44 PM

Nice job, ASAS!

Catahoula Cate 09-24-21 10:46 PM

Today I did Day 8 dust bunny Ellen Barrett's Skinny Sculpt, 2 matwork sections. I was able to do these better than I remembered and I enjoyed it. Definitely a keeper for me. I have one more dust bunny Ellen Barrett to try, Grace and Gusto. I remember I wasn't too crazy about that one so we'll see if a dust bunny redo can change my mind about it. T2B I would not be too crazy about Ellen or any instructor in white either. I'm always amazed how anyone can wear white and keep it clean. Not in my world! :D Thankfully the two Ellen's I've done recently, she is mostly in black with a pop of color.

ASAS I workout with dvd's mostly or short youtube clips. We have satellite internet and streaming doesn't always work well...sometimes the service has interruptions which can be frustrating. Did you get a chance to try Skinny Sculpt?

Vannie your front door looks fantastic! I'm sure all the kiddos love coming to your place for trick or treat!

Waves to Bubbles! I'm sure going to try to do a better job checking in and getting my goal of 10 dust bunnies. 10 shouldn't be that hard to get in one month but with company earlier and just a busy time of year. Grace and Gusto should be #9 and then to pick #10. hmmmm.

Catahoula Cate 09-24-21 10:48 PM

ASAS The Kari Anderson Go Step sounds good! I like step, but especially with easy choreography.:)

Vantreesta 09-25-21 12:04 AM

Thanks, Katie! I think some kids like my decorations but I seem to have a few every year who get scared with all the skeletons. Well, I suppose some may have been scared of my dogs looking out the window at them! :D Last year I sat in the driveway to hand out candy instead of at the front door due to covid. This year I will probably be back at the front door so I think this will be the first time for Cyric without Chianna. I suspect I will have to put him in his crate. But he is getting a new bone for that night either way!

Tonight I have been making more spiders. I doubled the size and am planning to wear them hanging from my belt for the Ren Fest. I was just going to wear one but hubby suggested this! :)

AsSweetAsSugar 09-25-21 05:09 PM

Today's workout Rebound Fitness' Hiit Rebound Compilation 1: 20.) Power Bounce (virgin) + 23 minute total body stretch (my own). For PB you grab 1-3 pounds dumbbells after the warm up and you don't put them down until the cool down stretch, toning exercises include bicep curls, shoulders press, chest press, side crunches, punches and others, all while still bouncing, so you get your cardio and tone all at the same time. I only used 1 pound soft walking weights, since my biceps were still very sore from LWTLW, but next time I think I will try it with 3s to get a little upper body burn. I liked it, it was a nice workout that got me sweating for sure.

Thank you Vannie, nice job back to you! What kind of cookies did you make?

Cate, well done with those workouts! The only Ellen's workouts I have tried are the one she did for Crunch, I loved those, so I don't know why I never bought more of hers. I also love easy step choreography, if it is too much complex, I feel totally lost. Do you have any favourite?

Bubbles, those Gymboss workouts sound great.

T2B, I heard you with that wish list, I am trying to not buy anything else until next year, I have bought quite a lot of workouts this year. I think last year I only bought one DVD and a fitness book, but then I wasn't coming to VF that much at all... Is that a coincidence?!

Enjoy your weekend everyone!