Video Fitness Forum

Video Fitness Forum (http://forum.videofitness.com/index.php)
-   Challenges and Check-ins (http://forum.videofitness.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   September 20 - 20 Different Instructors and/or Virgins, Ancient Dustbunnies (http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=231679)

T2B 09-09-21 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vantreesta (Post 2940326)
Well I ended up not working out today. :( I had to run errands and then just was honestly too excited to start my village! I had some cleanup to do and then set up my platforms, pulled out all the tubs of stuff and laid the ground cover out. Tmrw I will do smthg for a workout and then dig in to building!!

I don’t know! Sorry!

Rest day today. Flexibility/mobility was on the schedule but I needed a complete day of rest. :)

bubbles76 09-09-21 08:25 PM

T2B I've done 2801 All Cardio Step, 2803 Tap-Less Step More, and some of 2804 Athletic Step Jam. They are all winners! I have 2802 All Cardio Latin Xplosion, but haven't tried it yet. Zero to Sixty Adrenaline Rush took two tries to warm up to.

Day 7- Gym Box Discount Workouts Beginning Strength Workout Volume 1 Workout 1 with Chrissy (I think?). Virgin workout and instructor, or at least I don't remember doing this workout. This was a good quick 29 minute strength workout. They didn't do triceps or much (if any?) inner thigh work. This was a higher rep workout with long sets. I liked it well enough, as long as I remember to add my own tricep and inner thigh work :)

Day 8 - Michelle Dozois BodyFit 360 Volume 4 - Ahhhh, I'm in love again! This is a virgin workout. I really like the first 360 workout and this one. The two in the middle are frustrating. This one was more dancey with good music. Flows nicely.

AsSweetAsSugar 09-09-21 08:55 PM

Bubbles, I didn't know there were 4 volumes of BodyFit 360! The first one is still on my wish list! Glad to hear you like Athletic Step Jam! Is Tap Less Step More hard to learn?

Vantreesta 09-09-21 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T2B (Post 2940416)
I don’t know! Sorry!

Rest day today. Flexibility/mobility was on the schedule but I needed a complete day of rest. :)

No worries! I've been at it since about 1:30, only taking breaks for supper and a short dog walk. All the buildings are finally up, now it's time to fill it with life! Err, I mean UNlife! :p :D

Vantreesta 09-09-21 11:29 PM

Bubbles, hope you enjoy the faires!

ASAS, thanks for the Clubz feedback and description! I'll keep it on my wish list and hope the price drops at some point. I was really hoping for traditional club work!

Vantreesta 09-09-21 11:30 PM

I can't find an option for a photo album so I am assuming you have to be a supporter.

ETA: I just did a test post at VF Roost on Tapatalk and was able to post a pic there of one of my new pieces.

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/vfro...om_new_topic=1

T2B 09-10-21 06:41 PM

Bubbles - you’re really plowing through those workouts! I used to have those Body Fits in my cart but then after looking at a clip decided they were not for me. But… if the price is right I may revisit!

AsSweet - I hope to try my new workouts soon! No time this week though!

Vantreesta - I’m not on VF Roost. It sounds great though!

10. RWH: Low Impact HiiT Two. Got up too late to drink my coffee before my workout and it showed in my energy output. Still worked up a ridiculous amount of sweat. No time to do anything else today.

Vantreesta 09-10-21 07:06 PM

T2B, can't you look at VF Roost on Tapatalk without being a member, just like here?

No workout again. I finally finished the village around 4:30 then just sat back to enjoy. Now I can get back to workouts. :) There will still be another day or two of putting up the rest of the decorations but it won't be as intensive as the village.

ETA: Just posted the finished pics on Roost.

AsSweetAsSugar 09-10-21 07:20 PM

Rest day for me.

T2B, I will be waiting impatiently for your thoughts! :D

Vantreesta, you're welcome! ;) I saw the picture you posted on VF Roost, it is awesome, I hope you will post more! ETA: I saw the rest of the pictures, wow! Love it! Amazing village.

Waves to all! Have a nice weekend.

Vantreesta 09-10-21 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AsSweetAsSugar (Post 2940531)
Rest day for me.

T2B, I will be waiting impatiently for your thoughts! :D

Vantreesta, you're welcome! ;) I saw the picture you posted on VF Roost, it is awesome, I hope you will post more! ETA: I saw the rest of the pictures, wow! Love it! Amazing village.

Waves to all! Have a nice weekend.

Thanks!