Video Fitness Forum

Video Fitness Forum (http://forum.videofitness.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.videofitness.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Off-Topic Off Topic: What are you binge watching? (http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=228217)

gladgirl 04-30-22 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dena (Post 2963756)
Just started watching the recent episodes last night. I enjoy the show but dang do they use the F word a lot, especially Ruth. :eek: I feel like washing my brain afterwards. :o

Made me laugh! But, nevertheless, so true!

mimikz 05-01-22 06:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carol K (Post 2962555)
I'm streaming season 4 of Seaside Hotel and season 1 of Royal Flying Doctor Service.

Seaside Hotel! Soooo enjoyable. I'll have to check out Royal Flying Doctor Service. One of my sisters mentioned this and I keep forgetting :p

I just finished Annika. Nicola Walker and Scotland, what's not to love?

Mimi :sun:

Carol K 05-01-22 07:30 AM

I finished Royal Flying Doctor Service last night. I think it's only one season. Annika is on my list, but it's after Broadchurch, Land Girls, COBRA, and Luna + Sophie. However, I read that Annika will be on PBS broadcast in the Fall, so I may watch it then before I get to it on my streaming list.

FitBoop 05-01-22 11:32 AM

I binge watched Ted Lasso (twice). I like the characters and the relationships. It is generally upbeat. It’s on Apple TV+. I also binge watched The Morning Show with Reese Witherspoon and Jennifer Aniston. I liked the first season more than the second.

I recently decided to try HBO Max, and have been watching Curb Your Enthusiasm. So many people love that show. I am trying to like it, but it’s not my type of show. I didn’t like Seinfeld either, which makes sense now, because Larry David was the creator. I do like Tracey Ullman, who is in the 11th season of Curb Your Enthusiasm. I am watching that season because she’s in it.

I love The Nanny, with Fran Drescher. It’s such a cute show, and I love the fashion.

Gams 05-07-22 12:15 PM

I’ve been watching Northern Exposure. I love the cast, the writing and quirky characters. A really well done show.

Sissy B 05-07-22 01:58 PM

DD and I are planning to go see Dr. Strange and the Multiverse of Madness this week so I just finished watching the last three episodes of What If…? on Disney+.

warriorprincess 05-07-22 03:27 PM

We're currently enjoying Covert Affairs on Prime. They always catch the bad guy, which is what I like in my crime shows. Then there's the underlying mysterious boyfriend who appears to be a rogue spy. The blind computer guy is a great character.

Usia 05-07-22 08:18 PM

Just finished Shetland Season 6 on Netflix. Excellent.

Carol K 05-08-22 07:14 AM

I've started Seaside Hotel season 5 and Broadchurch season 1.

Sissy B 05-08-22 11:26 AM

I just treated myself to BritBox for Mother's Day. So much I want to watch. I love British TV! Looking forward to watching the new season of Shakespeare and Hathaway. DD's coming home tomorrow for a few days and we'll be watching the latest season of Father Brown while she's here.