Video Fitness Forum

Video Fitness Forum (http://forum.videofitness.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.videofitness.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Off-Topic Off Topic: What are you binge watching? (http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=228217)

sherry7899 03-30-20 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Malinda (Post 2866649)
Modern Love on Amazon Prime. It is sweet, and every episode has outstanding writing and acting.

I have been meaning to watch that. Thank you for the reminder.

Carol K 03-30-20 12:36 PM

I don't binge watch anything, but I just started the new season of Call the Midwife and I'm looking forward to the new Masterpiece series World on Fire that starts next Sunday.

Sue B 03-30-20 12:53 PM

I also try not to binge, but my dad and I watched Hillary on Hulu and McMillions on HBO.

Vantreesta 03-30-20 01:04 PM

Not really bingeing, just trying to catch up on DVRd shows since I was gone for most of 2 months. We did start rewatching Farscape in December and just finished season 2 last night. Once the DVR is caught up I want to rewatch some of the other series I have on DVD.

Mickey12 03-30-20 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anetta (Post 2866642)
Mad Men

Anita

I am totally, completely, unrelentingly, addicted to Mad Men. I have seen the entire series about 5 times and am now watching it a sixth (I think) time. My husband has given up on trying to get me to stop watching it. I just love it so much. I think the appeal is the nostalgia factor. There are so many nuances and small details in the show that harken back to the time period. Sometimes I will pause the TV during a scene and study the décor, the outfits, the knick knacks, etc. Many of the things they use for set dressing are things I remember from my childhood.

I also love the characters and plot lines, but I think it's the nostalgia that has me so enthralled.

Kim

Mickey12 03-30-20 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carol K (Post 2866662)
I don't binge watch anything, but I just started the new season of Call the Midwife and I'm looking forward to the new Masterpiece series World on Fire that starts next Sunday.

I watched Call the Midwife for a season, I think. I liked it, but then kind of forgot about it. I hadn't heard about World on Fire. I keep hoping there will be a Masterpiece series as good as Downton Abby.

Kim

Carol K 03-30-20 02:34 PM

I enjoy just about everything on Masterpiece. Downton Abbey made all this good programming possible.

Malinda 03-30-20 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kimf (Post 2866658)
So, so good! Hope they make more.

Me too! We watched the final episode Saturday night, and now we want to re-watch all of them again.

We are also re-watching The Leftovers. We loved it the first time, but are loving it even more the second time around.

warriorprincess 03-30-20 03:29 PM

We are re-watching Lucifer in anticipation of Season 5 coming out in May. Turns out we both have really bad memories so it's like brand new !

Also just got the 30 day free trial from Cbs AllAccess so we could watch Picard. I find their app extremely buggy, but I got it to work.

Donna D 03-30-20 03:55 PM

Hallmark Christmas movies!