Video Fitness Forum

Video Fitness Forum (http://forum.videofitness.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.videofitness.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Rave for Lift with Cee (http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=232189)

ellaenchanted 12-31-21 10:21 AM

Rave for Lift with Cee

First, thank you to the VFer who mentioned this YT channel, I love her workouts! She uses heavier weights and a slower pace and doesn't rep you to death. I actually move a teeny bit little slower and do 8-10 reps compared to her 12. I am actually a little disappointed that today is not a weight training day (I am doing her total body workouts so I do weights every other day). The vibe is very relaxed and calm so I play my own podcasts or audiobook as I follow along to the video (she uses music with very little to no talking). I also lovethat she has a pop up so you know what the next exercise will be. I highly recommend checking out her YT channel.

nyskier 12-31-21 10:27 AM

Thank you! I just subscribed. Her channel looks very good.

s2546 12-31-21 10:51 AM

Thank you!! Looks great!

sue

AnMrsDe 12-31-21 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ellaenchanted (Post 2951230)
First, thank you to the VFer who mentioned this YT channel, I love her workouts! She uses heavier weights and a slower pace and doesn't rep you to death. I actually move a teeny bit little slower and do 8-10 reps compared to her 12. I am actually a little disappointed that today is not a weight training day (I am doing her total body workouts so I do weights every other day). The vibe is very relaxed and calm so I play my own podcasts or audiobook as I follow along to the video (she uses music with very little to no talking). I also lovethat she has a pop up so you know what the next exercise will be. I highly recommend checking out her YT channel.

Yes, thanks to our Elsie for mentioning this channel! It looks great and I like the fact that she's, ahem, older. :p Bookmarked!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoa...IMesizzinT3OBQ

alisoncooks 12-31-21 12:14 PM

Awesome find! I’ve not seen her stuff before — adding it to my list. :)

frogribbit 12-31-21 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ellaenchanted (Post 2951230)

Oh this looks good!!

bubbles76 12-31-21 04:39 PM

Oh she has an enviable physique! If I could work with a trainer and nutritionist to look that good and strong I would be a happy camper.

Elsie 01-01-22 05:11 AM

Definitely been my favourite find of 2021!!
Cee also has a full-time career in addition to posting all of her programs/routines. Just incredible!

gigi 01-01-22 10:10 AM

I just subscribed as well! I actually cancelled my Cathe subscription due to all the youtube finds! I'm sure I'll subscribe again at some point but I was barely using it.

rhbrand 01-01-22 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gigi (Post 2951415)
I just subscribed as well! I actually cancelled my Cathe subscription due to all the youtube finds! I'm sure I'll subscribe again at some point but I was barely using it.

Once my 6 mo subscription runs out in Feb, I think I'll do the same.
I don't seem to use it like I always thing I'm going to, cause between YouTube, my Peloton, my old dvds and paper workouts I have or find for free, I have more than enough to do.