Video Fitness Forum

Video Fitness Forum (http://forum.videofitness.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.videofitness.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   What workouts actually live up to their titles? (http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=228417)

Vintage VFer 04-22-20 12:01 PM

What workouts actually live up to their titles?

I've done Leslie Sansone's "3 Fast & Fun Miles" several times now. It is fast and it is fun.

How often does a workout actually live up to it's title?

Do you own workouts where the title is not just hype?

bee 04-22-20 12:18 PM

I just did Cathe's Cardio Party this morning (from her LITE series). I really love that workout -- it's fun cardio for me. I know it's not the most difficult Cathe cardio workout -- far from it -- but.... it's pretty close to a cardio party! ;)

zoegirl 04-22-20 12:21 PM

3 Fast & Fun Miles is one of my most used DVDs! I will sometimes add one of the miles after a 30 minute strength workout. Or if I just don't feel like doing anything else, I can at least do one of those miles. Love it!

Taiga 04-22-20 12:35 PM

Charlene Prickett: Women with balls

There were women...and they had balls. I did not feel misled.

ETA: I will say that I only used this workout once. I collected a bunch of vintage VHS and did a vintage only rotation. Wacky and kind of fun diversion a few years back :D

ChelePA 04-22-20 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zoegirl (Post 2870608)
3 Fast & Fun Miles is one of my most used DVDs! I will sometimes add one of the miles after a 30 minute strength workout. Or if I just don't feel like doing anything else, I can at least do one of those miles. Love it!

I choose that workout all the time just for the fun factor!!!

bzar 04-22-20 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vintage VFer (Post 2870601)
I've done Leslie Sansone's "3 Fast & Fun Miles" several times now. It is fast and it is fun.

is this from the Miracle Miles set?

Kitten 04-22-20 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taiga (Post 2870611)

ETA: I will say that I only used this workout once. I collected a bunch of vintage VHS and did a vintage only rotation. Wacky and kind of fun diversion a few years back :D

Hahahaha

Mickey12 04-22-20 03:15 PM

Quote:

Yeah, I love the title of that workout. I recall when Charlene was filming it she was asking opinions on that title and another possible title choice. I guess she had some trepidation that the title might offend some people. I'm glad that one got the nod.

Kim

prettyinpink 04-22-20 03:18 PM

Insanity.

:eek:

kristiep 04-22-20 03:58 PM

Quote:

This cracks me up! I needed that today (really yesterday- horrendous day at work - but today is good too).