Video Fitness Forum

Video Fitness Forum (http://forum.videofitness.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.videofitness.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   2021 Holiday Gift Exchange Thank you thread (http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=232037)

sherry7899 11-23-21 11:00 AM

2021 Holiday Gift Exchange Thank you thread

Some Santas have started shipping early, (no pressure!) so please post your thank you notes here :love:

sherry7899 11-26-21 08:50 AM

bumping!

JENILU 11-26-21 11:33 PM

I dare not open yet, but I wanted to let my Santa (Linda - not sure of VF name, but it may say when I open) know that I received a package today!! I am gonna TRY to hold off, but the timing was way too good, grrr. I am not near finished with my shopping, lol. (I don't have prime, but my orders get here quick usually, just slow in picking).
Anyway, thankyou so much. I'll be back when I open!! ) :sun:

When I finally get mine mailed, I may feel better about opening, lol. So happy and excited for everyone!! I think I have ordered everything I need to have shipped, just have to get up the gumption to do some in person shopping.

sherry7899 11-27-21 09:12 AM

Please post to let your Santa know your package has arrived, even if you you are not opening it yet (Jenilu, I know you posted :sun:)

Sidlynn 11-27-21 09:33 PM

My Santa is being so good to me! I've already received 2 DVDs straight from Total Fitness DVDs (Rapid Fire 3 and Dressed Up Drills) and today I got a pair of adorable and warm alpaca slippers. Fluffy and cute and they go up to midcalf. :love: Plus Sherry Elf sent along Powerstrike Millennium 2 on VHS because, like my Santa she's amazing! :sun: Thank you!!

lreidgreen 11-28-21 11:21 PM

Siddlyn,
Thanks for posting and those slippers sound great. I have sheep slipper socks that I love. They make me smile every time I wear them and look down at my feet.

Rhonda 11-29-21 08:05 AM

Want to say I received a package from TotalFitness. I haven't opened it yet, it is sitting under our tree. Thanks to whomever my SS is.

sherry7899 11-29-21 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sidlynn (Post 2948105)
My Santa is being so good to me! I've already received 2 DVDs straight from Total Fitness DVDs (Rapid Fire 3 and Dressed Up Drills) and today I got a pair of adorable and warm alpaca slippers. Fluffy and cute and they go up to midcalf. :love: Plus Sherry Elf sent along Powerstrike Millennium 2 on VHS because, liked my Santa she's amazing! :sun: Thank you!!

You are very welcome! Enjoy the powerstrike. Those slippers sound adorable!

Garrie A. 11-29-21 11:11 AM

My Secret Santa package arrived on Black Friday! I'm still speechless but will post what I received later.

Thank you so much!

lreidgreen 11-29-21 11:58 AM

I just received a package that I am pretty sure is from my Secret Santa but have not opened it yet. I will open it later and post later but in case I get sidetracked I wanted to let them know I received it.
Thank you!