Video Fitness Forum

Video Fitness Forum (http://forum.videofitness.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.videofitness.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Margaret Richard streaming site (http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=233325)

sherry7899 09-16-22 07:20 AM

Margaret Richard streaming site

Please know I am not trying to start anything, but I belong to the group for Margaret Richard on Facebook. I did a free trial for her streaming and had an issue with them billing me before the free trial was up. I did get it straightened out, but that kind of soured me on subscribing.

I did stay in the facebook group, and it seems like there are constantly posts about the site being down or people not being able to log in.

Does anyone subscribe to this and not have issues? This has been going on since the streaming site started.

Thanks!

bubbles76 09-16-22 07:41 AM

I'm part of that group too, and it saddens me that the issues can't get straightened out. I'm glad I scooped up all her dvds when I had the chance, as they have really been invaluable with my recent knee pain. Her and Barlates :) Her online issues are why I'm just not comfortable with giving up all my dvds just yet. On the one hand, I think of all the space I'm saving...but on the other I think of problems like these. I'm very surprised that it didn't seem as though she had a dedicated tech person to take care of these issues.

donnamp 09-16-22 08:55 AM

Hi,

At the very beginning of COVID she offered a 1 month free trial which I took advantage of and I had no problems streaming anything and I wasn't charged anything either.

I don't know if she has made changes to her site since that time - April, 2020. Maybe she is using a new platform now that is causing issues - but when I did my free trial I had no troubles.

Donna

summer breeze 09-16-22 09:12 AM

I don't understand how she continually has issues with her streaming site that no one can seem to resolve for her. I don't hear of any other sites having these problems.

I did subscribe for a year maybe in 2020. I hardly ever used it, but that was on me. But when I did go to use it I did have a couple of issues logging in once or twice which I was able to work around somehow. It can be frustrating though and it's not cheap. I don't recall any issues with billing.

bzar 09-16-22 02:11 PM

different MR subject - downloads.

during mother's day, i didn't see the discount code and after checkout, their CS rep gave me the discount in a separate transaction. This took 2 days to resolve, and I was happy with the service.

btw, the download is viewable only from their site.

MARIKA 01-25-23 05:04 PM

I did a Body Electric YouTube workout this morning as an add-on. OMG!! Her hair was Eddie Van Halen fabulous. The outfits were great and just the whole choreography of the workout. Plus the music was FAB too. Original old school rock bands.

bubbles76 01-25-23 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MARIKA (Post 2989106)
I did a Body Electric YouTube workout this morning as an add-on. OMG!! Her hair was Eddie Van Halen fabulous. The outfits were great and just the whole choreography of the workout. Plus the music was FAB too. Original old school rock bands.

You simply must post a link.

sherry7899 01-25-23 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bubbles76 (Post 2989110)
You simply must post a link.

Please!

fanofladyvols 01-25-23 07:15 PM

Triple please!

Pat58 01-26-23 09:47 AM

Link! Link! Link! Link! (chanted like crowd at rock concert)

:D