Video Fitness Forum

Video Fitness Forum (http://forum.videofitness.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.videofitness.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   New/Upcoming Release Amoila Cesar 645 (http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=231381)

gigi 07-11-21 07:29 PM

Amoila Cesar 645

I became a Beachbody Coach (yuck...not a fan of the system and I'll see if the discounts end up being worth it) to get early access to this program. I like Amoila Cesar a lot but found The Work to be too much too fast. The Work Prep was the same two weeks repeated over and over.

What I love about this program is it increases the work load, volume, reps, etc each week and it is a 13 week program. Each workout includes 10 to 15 minutes of active mobility (you get warm and feel some burn) and each workout is only 45 minutes. A 45 minute mobility is included every week. All the workouts are new.

Three stages - 4 weeks each with the 4th week in each stage being a deload week.

Week 13 is performance week.

Anyway, this may be the program that gets me back to consistent workouts and so far it is what I need to gradually increase work load. I do too much too fast and then get injured or burnt out.

Is anyone else doing this program?

laurajhawk 07-12-21 05:53 AM

Ooh, I hadn’t heard about that one and it sounds good. When is general BOD availability?

LoveVA 07-12-21 08:12 AM

I loved The Work and am about to start another round after I finish my Liift4/21DF/80DO hybrid.

I'm also intrigued by 645. With the slower pace, I'm guessing you can lift heavier?

I'm not a coach so I don't have access, but I'm looking out for reviews to see if it's worth getting early access, which I think is available 19 July.

I'm not sure when general access starts, maybe in the winter?

gigi 07-12-21 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoveVA (Post 2933013)
I loved The Work and am about to start another round after I finish my Liift4/21DF/80DO hybrid.

I'm also intrigued by 645. With the slower pace, I'm guessing you can lift heavier?

I'm not a coach so I don't have access, but I'm looking out for reviews to see if it's worth getting early access, which I think is available 19 July.

I'm not sure when general access starts, maybe in the winter?

Right now I only have access to first two weeks. It may be too easy for you as the program is supposed to build. The warm up/mobility is 10 to 15 minutes of the 45 minute workout but you feel the burn when using the bands. I find it doably tough and The Work was just flat out too fast and tough for me. I'll be curious to see how I feel about other programs once I finish this. I love that it is 13 weeks and only 45 minutes a day.

gigi 07-12-21 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by laurajhawk (Post 2932988)
Ooh, I hadn’t heard about that one and it sounds good. When is general BOD availability?

July 19th I believe. I wanted to start immediately because I have been in the longest slump.

LoveVA 07-12-21 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gigi (Post 2933065)
Right now I only have access to first two weeks. It may be too easy for you as the program is supposed to build. The warm up/mobility is 10 to 15 minutes of the 45 minute workout but you feel the burn when using the bands. I find it doably tough and The Work was just flat out too fast and tough for me. I'll be curious to see how I feel about other programs once I finish this. I love that it is 13 weeks and only 45 minutes a day.

Oh, I would definitely consider 645 even if it's easier than The Work. I wouldn't want to work out at that pace all the time anyway. :eek:

In fact, there is a Liift4/Work hybrid that I'm thinking of doing instead of another full round. I have 2 more weeks of the current BB hybrid I'm doing, so I'll see how I feel after that.

I've never purchased early access before so I'm just wondering if 645 is worth it or if I should wait for the general release later in the year.

gigi 07-12-21 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoveVA (Post 2933084)
Oh, I would definitely consider 645 even if it's easier than The Work. I wouldn't want to work out at that pace all the time anyway. :eek:

In fact, there is a Liift4/Work hybrid that I'm thinking of doing instead of another full round. I have 2 more weeks of the current BB hybrid I'm doing, so I'll see how I feel after that.

I've never purchased early access before so I'm just wondering if 645 is worth it or if I should wait for the general release later in the year.

There is a lot of slow burn in the mobility. I like the "corrective" mobility workouts. It's challenging but in a more "controlled" way for lack of a better word. It was just what I needed. I'm starting a new job where it will take me longer to get to work but by golly, I will and can commit to 45 minutes a day.

Kathy G 07-13-21 08:43 AM

Yep, this one has been on my radar. I'm doing the early access on the 19th. I like that it's just a booty band and weights for the equipment. :)

MARIKA 07-13-21 01:24 PM

I did the free workout and LOVED it. I loved the Work as well. I think BB has really hit the mark lately. Loving all the newest releases minus the Barre one!

gigi 07-13-21 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kathy G (Post 2933135)
Yep, this one has been on my radar. I'm doing the early access on the 19th. I like that it's just a booty band and weights for the equipment. :)

ME too! I also like the background music. It's just there and nice. I find Amoila very motivating. I like the way this program is built to get progressively more challenging. He also gives modifications that are appropriate to the move and not easy which I love. Sometimes I feel if I'm modifying, I'm not getting worked out enough. His speech after Week 1 Upper Body Strength was very helpful and motivating to me.