Video Fitness Forum

Video Fitness Forum (http://forum.videofitness.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.videofitness.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   2022 Thrift Store Finds (http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=232216)

bzar 01-02-22 08:05 PM

2022 Thrift Store Finds

Starting the new year off...

I have been avoiding the thrift store to focus on my current collection.:sun:

however, I live vicariously through you all.:)

toaster 01-03-22 11:14 AM

Happy New Year, Jeannine!

DH & I are tentatively planning to go to Goodwill next Monday since I'm off.

I summed up my DVD use for this past year - there were so many that I didn't use at all! Some I keep just in case (like Rehab Your Body at Home and Yoga for Back Care), but there may be a few that I send off to Goodwill this year.

Lorelai 01-18-22 09:42 PM

I found Suzanne Bowen's Flat Belly Barre, still sealed! I also found Self Bikini Ready Fast but didn't rescue it because I already have it. :)

Also saw plenty of Jillian Michaels, Shaun T Rockin Body, Gaiman pilates and yoga... I think some Jane Fonda as well. Some Firm, Prevention and a Kathy Smith. 10 MS Rapid Results Pilates. I'm impressed at how many I can remember. :D

fanofladyvols 01-18-22 10:13 PM

I found Mari Winsor lower body pilates in the cheap bin. I thought I'd seen all the Mari workouts but this was a new one to me.

Karla25 01-19-22 04:12 PM

I found a pretty pink, padded, Pilates circle. It was brand new, still sealed for $2.99. The best thing about the find is that my beloved, disabled husband discovered something that he can use to exercise his upper body. I'm not giving him my pretty pink one though. :music: He's going to have to make do with my old Winsor circle.;)

bzar 01-20-22 01:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karla25 (Post 2953799)
I found a pretty pink, padded, Pilates circle. It was brand new, still sealed for $2.99. The best thing about the find is that my beloved, disabled husband discovered something that he can use to exercise his upper body. I'm not giving him my pretty pink one though. :music: He's going to have to make do with my old Winsor circle.;)

what a nice story! bless you and your hubby!

Vantreesta 01-22-22 03:15 PM

I'm so excited! I was just at the thrift store and walked out with a barbell with 60# of plates on it and a dumbbell with two small plates on it for a total of TEN BUCKS!! I'm still feeling giddy. :D

toaster 01-22-22 03:26 PM

Vannie, yay you!!! :)

sherry7899 01-22-22 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vantreesta (Post 2954233)
I'm so excited! I was just at the thrift store and walked out with a barbell with 60# of plates on it and a dumbbell with two small plates on it for a total of TEN BUCKS!! I'm still feeling giddy. :D

That is fantastic!

Vantreesta 01-22-22 03:51 PM

I had to ask for a price on it and was blown away when he said $10. There was no deliberation, I immediately said I'll take it!