Video Fitness Forum

Video Fitness Forum (http://forum.videofitness.com/index.php)
-   Challenges and Check-ins (http://forum.videofitness.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Cathe/Barre/Yoga/Swimming December 2021 Holiday Surprise! (http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=232076)

nyskier 12-02-21 06:30 PM

Cathe/Barre/Yoga/Swimming December 2021 Holiday Surprise!

Hi All-

Since I already posted my brief swim today in the November thread, I'll just leave it there.

Have a great month!!

Lori

bfj 12-03-21 10:09 AM

Hi :heart: Happu December.

Lori, thanks for starting the new thread.

Jen, so glad you’re feeling better.

My exercise has been, barre and yoga and walk.

I got my second shingles vaccine on Tuesday and that slammed me for two days :D I was expecting that!

Have an awesome day and weekend.

nyskier 12-04-21 07:48 PM

Hi-

Jen- congratulations! I just watched Alabama beat Georgia decisively for the SEC championship.

Lori

nyskier 12-06-21 10:01 PM

Hi All-

Today was Cathe Live- PHA Supersets 2 (10/14/21). I really like this one. There are no repeats in this workout, and I love that. I find I get bored when exercises are repeated too often.

Have a great night!!

Lori

fitjen 12-08-21 10:41 AM

Hi!

I'm still here.....

Bita - Thanks! Glad you're feeling better, too!

Lori - I've been eyeing that Cathe Live. I love the PHA's, but one of the reasons I don't do them more often is because of the repeats. I'll give it a try.

How are your holiday preps/gift buying going?

Hope you both have a great day!

nyskier 12-10-21 12:21 PM

Hi-

No exercise yet today, though I will be trying to get something in.

Jen- Does Cincinnati have a chance against Alabama, or, will they get blown out of the stadium? I have a feeling it will be a blowout, but you never know. I am glad to see some newer teams in the top 4. I am rooting for Michigan vs Ga.

I am almost done with Christmas shopping, though this year I am really not sure if peeps will like their presents. It is really hard with adults--they buy everything they want--lol.

This is a crazy busy time of the year! And, I have a birthday coming on December 19th. It is just hectic!!

Lori

bfj 12-12-21 06:50 AM

Hi lovely friends.

I’ve been doing my barre and yoga. The walk has been less, because of cold and I don’t want to overdo it.

Hope you both are doing wonderful. Hugs.

fitjen 12-15-21 12:06 PM

Hi!

I'm still here - winding down the semester, thank goodness. I'll work a little Friday morning, and then we're off until January 3rd. Yay!!!

Lori - I do think Cincinnati has a chance - especially if we underestimate them! It's a two-game season, now.

Bita - I hope your cold is better....or did I misunderstand, and it's simply cold outside? :)

Have a wonderful day!

bfj 12-15-21 06:53 PM

Hi.

Jen, my English!! :)) I didn’t have a cold. It meant it was cold outside for couple of days. Now it’s amazing weather.
So I am back to walking, barre and yoga as usual. Your off time sounds so awesome and so well deserved. Enjoy.

Lori, hope all is very well.

Have a great evening. Hugs.

nyskier 12-16-21 06:46 PM

Hi-

I finally got some laps in at the pool. It was chilly, but nice. This is a crazy busy week!

Have a great night!

Lori