Video Fitness Forum

Video Fitness Forum (http://forum.videofitness.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.videofitness.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Cathe New Series Update (http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=232011)

ChelePA 11-16-21 02:53 PM

Cathe New Series Update

Copied from Facebook

Hi Everyone,

As most of you already know, during the Cathe Virtual Halloween RoadTrip, I had the opportunity to share some details about my newest series with RoadTrip attendees! Since then, I’ve received some questions regarding a series announcement and presale details and I wanted to touch base to give you a little bit of insight and an update on where we stand at this point in time!

First, let me tell you that I am beyond excited about this new series!!! Tentatively titled, STS 2.0: Muscle & Recovery, this series will share some favorite aspects of the original STS series, like a complete strength training focus, but will also be very different in that the workouts will be a bit shorter, we won’t remain within a specific mesocycle phase, and will also include recovery routines within the program itself.

The basic outline of this new series is three complete sets of four workouts each (a total of 12 workouts) which can be utilized alone or as a training program designed to increase strength and endurance and also promote proper recovery of hard-worked muscles. I can’t give you any specific details about the types of workouts themselves right now or the training techniques that I’ll be choosing for this series as I am still testing and working through the details and have not finalized enough to make any claims as to what you will see. I can tell you that each “mini-set” will be unique in and of itself and when the three are used as a complete set it will be a strength training trifecta!

All this being said, I know your main question is, WHEN?! I’m working hard, long hours on this series and at this point, we expect to have presale details and an official announcement early in the new year. It’s always difficult to wait, but I promise it will be well worth it! Get ready to get stronger with STS 2.0: Muscle & Recovery!

bee 11-16-21 03:05 PM

Sounds fantastic! Thanks for posting, Chele!!

Joni O 11-16-21 03:46 PM

I don't have STS, so I'll need to check those out to get an idea of what these might be like. ;)

LindaL 11-16-21 04:25 PM

Awesome! Thanks for the update!

rykram 11-16-21 05:20 PM

Thanks for the update! I’m excited!!!:D:D:D:D

fanofladyvols 11-16-21 06:26 PM

Thanks for posting this ChelePA!!

schoolgirl-01 11-16-21 07:43 PM

awesome, i'm totally on board for a STS 2.0

gigi 11-16-21 08:32 PM

This makes me happy!

Patti S. 11-16-21 09:40 PM

Yay!:sun:

Sue B 11-16-21 11:15 PM

That sounds a lot like Drop 2 Sizes. The strength workouts were made up of supersets of 2 exercises, one rest and one recovery exercise.