Video Fitness Forum

Video Fitness Forum (http://forum.videofitness.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.videofitness.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   How did I never get Cathe's XTrain??? (http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=231960)

rhbrand 11-02-21 09:27 PM

How did I never get Cathe's XTrain???

So cause I'm more dedicated to getting myself into the best state of health and fitness than I've been a long time, I've been trying to do some planning.

Started STS this month, then I thought, hey, I've heard X-Train is good after STS.

However, I don't have it LOL. It came out when I was really into Crossfit and I didn't pre-order, and then never got around to getting it. Well, once I finish Christmas shopping, I need to fix that!

Yes, I could stream it, but my internet in the country sucks sometimes and if the internet is down my dvds still work!

Still a little like "W T F" that I never bothered getting XTrain

bubbles76 11-02-21 09:40 PM

That's funny! You won't regret the purchase though :).

fanofladyvols 11-02-21 09:44 PM

I can't believe you don't! Would never have guessed.
It's still my favorite series of Cathe!

rhbrand 11-03-21 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fanofladyvols (Post 2945802)
I can't believe you don't! Would never have guessed.
It's still my favorite series of Cathe!

I have no idea. I did several years worth of Crossfit before the owner moved to a bigger town and opened a gym there. Just to far for me to drive so I went back to home workouts and never realized I didn't have this set.

I got a rebate check in the mail that covers about 75% of the cost. I think its God's way of saying "buy the set you'll love it"

kittybug 11-03-21 10:11 AM

I'm actually doing an Xtrain rotation right now, and that is entirely your fault because of your STS thread!! I just couldn't commit to join in on another round of STS yet but am loving Xtrain, so thanks! And get it, you'll love the set! :sun::heart:

laurajhawk 11-03-21 10:17 AM

You made me look! Somehow I never end up using my Cathes, but XTrain really does look good and I'm keeping it in mind. Mary's price is really good especially considering the 10off code. ;)

bubbles76 11-03-21 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhbrand (Post 2945836)
I have no idea. I did several years worth of Crossfit before the owner moved to a bigger town and opened a gym there. Just to far for me to drive so I went back to home workouts and never realized I didn't have this set.

I got a rebate check in the mail that covers about 75% of the cost. I think its God's way of saying "buy the set you'll love it"

The Lord works in mysterious ways :p

edensmom 11-03-21 10:57 AM

My most used series!

star117 11-03-21 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhbrand (Post 2945836)

use coupon code BUNDLE for 25% off!

rhbrand 11-03-21 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by star117 (Post 2945856)
use coupon code BUNDLE for 25% off!

DONE! That made my rebate cover 98% and I actually did the math :D