Video Fitness Forum

Video Fitness Forum (http://forum.videofitness.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.videofitness.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Where have all the FIRM instructors gone? (http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=225010)

Carol K 01-15-19 04:06 PM

You're probably just looking at the first "season". There's a drop-down box where you can select different "seasons".

Lucky Star 01-15-19 04:28 PM

Oh I'll try that, thanks!

ETA- Ok more are loading now. Are they all around 20 mins or less?

Carol K 01-15-19 04:36 PM

They range from 10 minutes to 30 minutes.

LizEMA 01-15-19 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carol K (Post 2807005)
I do Firm and BeMax workouts 6 days a week. Since there are not going to be any new BeMax workouts, I wish Allie and Alison would do some new workouts for the FitFusion platform. Both of them always seemed to enjoy creating workouts for us.

Did they make an announcement or say, definitively, that they would, for sure, not be making any more workouts? Did they share WHY there would be no future uploads?

Carol K 01-15-19 05:34 PM

Emily posted on the BeMax Fitness Facebook page on Oct. 10 that they do not anticipate creating new programs going forward. There was no reason given.

MoFirmer 01-15-19 09:54 PM

Stephanie Huckabee also did The Daniel Plan dvd workouts.

toaster 01-15-19 10:26 PM

I'm not a big Firm person, but I read this and two of the "where are they now?" made me smile:

Heidi Tanner in health promotion, which is a job in my department (Health & Counseling on a college campus) belonging to one of my best friends!

Kelsie Daniels in Haddonfield, NJ, which is a South Jersey town near to where I grew up and where my mom used to work (and also not far from Kelly Coffey-Meyers in my hometown!).

firmaniac 01-16-19 08:21 AM

... Stephanie Lawrence Lasek and Bonnie Greer instruct T Tracie Long's studio in Charelston these last few years. It's fun to read that The FIRM flame still burns .... there are many if us active daily on facebook, as well as the instructors. I'm so grateful we are all maturing with each other and still active !!

StephE 01-17-19 06:57 PM

Awe, this thread makes me nostalgic for everything FIRM. :heart: It's so good to hear what many of my favorite instructors have been up to lately. I've been doing pretty much all FIRM workouts recently, and I still enjoy them so much. No matter what other workouts I do, I always come back to The FIRM.

As I was doing Cardio Overdrive from the TransFIRMation set the other day, it made me sad to think that the days of finding out about new FIRM systems are over. :( Then that same week, I came across pictures from the one "FIRM Believer's" trip I was able to go on. It was so exciting meeting all the instructors and working out with them for hours a day. They were so down to earth and just so very nice. In fact, they nearly killed us with a smile on their face the whole time. :D It made me wish that they'd do a FIRM Believer's reunion trip. Now wouldn't that be fun?!! :p

maitai 01-17-19 07:03 PM

[/QUOTE] No matter what other workouts I do, I always come back to The FIRM. [/QUOTE]