Video Fitness Forum

Video Fitness Forum (http://forum.videofitness.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.videofitness.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Off-Topic Off Topic: What are you binge watching? (http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=228217)

Vintage VFer 06-27-20 10:52 AM

We've been watching, "Are You Being Served?" an old Brit comedy from the 70's. Funny stuff!

Usia 06-27-20 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vintage VFer (Post 2879883)
We've been watching, "Are You Being Served?" an old Brit comedy from the 70's. Funny stuff!

I used to watch it in the 80s and still watch it now sometimes. Lots of episodes are on youtube and are as hilarious now as they were back then. There is a follow up to it Are You Being Served Again that's also on youtube, as well as couple (?) of movies that I have on DVDs. Love it! :D

unfetteredpast 06-27-20 01:11 PM

Jumping on the Brit bandwagon, we watched 8 seasons of Foyle's War and followed that up with the sole season of Danger UXB. Now I need my Anthony Andrews fix and plan on watching the original Brideshead Revisited (IMHO, the best thing ever televised).

Floren 06-27-20 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BunnyHop (Post 2868871)
Lately watching Fringe on dvd. Kind of dark and creepy, but I tend to forget how hilarious it can be.

I found these episodes on IMDB.com - it's free, you just need to create an account. No cc required. They have other tv series and movies too.

Yes, they're dark sometimes but they make me laugh too.

alisoncooks 06-27-20 01:49 PM

DH and I have bingeing Psych. We watched it when it came out and loved it then. It's still funny (and mostly clean enough that the kids can watch).

Sissy B 06-27-20 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alisoncooks (Post 2879900)
DH and I have bingeing Psych. We watched it when it came out and loved it then. It's still funny (and mostly clean enough that the kids can watch).

My daughter has been watching that. It’s one of her favorites.

Carol K 06-27-20 02:05 PM

On Sundays I'm watching the new season of Grantchester and I'm also streaming the episodes of Last Tango in Halifax that I didn't see when it was on before in preparation for the new season which will air this fall.

Scorpio6 06-27-20 02:59 PM

All DragonballZ episodes and feature movies. Getting ready to start on Dragonball GT.

sciencelady 06-27-20 03:27 PM

I've been catching up on old Sci-Fi shows being shown on the OTA Comet channel. I've rewatched all of Babylon 5, and am currently watching Stargate SG-1 and Battlestar Galactica. On another OTA channel I caught up on Star Trek Enterprise and Deep Space Nine. I love having a Tivo Bolt that records all these shows and can literally hold on to hundreds of episodes!

sherry7899 06-27-20 03:35 PM

I rewatched the series "Once and Again" and now I am rewatching "Parenthood."