Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-09-13, 09:54 PM  
princess76

Way too expensive, but it looks good.
princess76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-13, 10:08 PM  
Sue B
VF Supporter

It's nice of them to offer a discount, but they need to look around at the competition. Even P90X3 is cheaper, and much more of a brand.

ETA: $120 seems to be the magic number. Didn't RKS start out around $150, then it dropped to $120 and everyone pounced?

Drop Two Sizes, Fit Body Blueprint, STRONG Eat. Lift. Thrive. and Revamp grad

DISCLOSURE: I have a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
Sue B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-13, 02:18 PM  
glamgal
VF Supporter

http://www.youtube.com/user/baladeacom?feature=watch

Baladea has posted some clips of each of the workouts online. They are pretty short, but may be helpful.
Old 12-14-13, 03:55 PM  
Lucky Star
VF Supporter

Thanks for posting these, Jennifer.
They look okay - though I dislike the strength clip - but imo not worth the high price tag. They sure are pretty, but pretty's not enough for me.
Lucky Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-13, 03:57 PM  
sherry7899

Thank you, Jen!

They don't look different enough to me, and they are so expensive. The cardio basically looks like a Leslie Sansone workout I will easily pass on this set.

Sherry

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-13, 07:18 PM  
that_tori_girl

Just a heads up

So I caved and ordered this set. It turns out that they quietly dropped the price on it (by $10, so it's $39.95/mo for 3 months if you do the monthly payment option -- it was originally $49.95/mo x3 when it was initially released). I used the discount code posted up thread and, all totaled it clocked in about $107 and change (including shipping).

HOWEVER.

If you ordered this I HIGHLY recommend you bust it open and check all your discs. I received a set that had 4 defective DVDs. Neither my DVD player nor my laptop could read these 4 discs and I got the dreaded 'playback error' message flashing across my TV & computer screens.

I tried to use their 'contact us' page on their website and as soon as I hit the submit button to send my message, I got an error 404 page. ARGH!

I normally don't like dealing with companies and customer service via Facebook but, sadly, I really didn't have any other choice.

They seemed to be very responsive to those who reached out to them on this thread so I'm hopeful that they'll make this situation right. It's just kinda annoying to plop a not insignificant amount of $$$ and run into issues.
Old 12-24-13, 07:47 PM  
txhsmom
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by that_tori_girl View Post
So I caved and ordered this set. It turns out that they quietly dropped the price on it (by $10, so it's $39.95/mo for 3 months if you do the monthly payment option -- it was originally $49.95/mo x3 when it was initially released). I used the discount code posted up thread and, all totaled it clocked in about $107 and change (including shipping).

HOWEVER.

If you ordered this I HIGHLY recommend you bust it open and check all your discs. I received a set that had 4 defective DVDs. Neither my DVD player nor my laptop could read these 4 discs and I got the dreaded 'playback error' message flashing across my TV & computer screens.

I tried to use their 'contact us' page on their website and as soon as I hit the submit button to send my message, I got an error 404 page. ARGH!

I normally don't like dealing with companies and customer service via Facebook but, sadly, I really didn't have any other choice.

They seemed to be very responsive to those who reached out to them on this thread so I'm hopeful that they'll make this situation right. It's just kinda annoying to plop a not insignificant amount of $$$ and run into issues.
Try this email: support@baladea.com

Carol
txhsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-13, 08:21 PM  
that_tori_girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by txhsmom View Post
Try this email: support@baladea.com

Carol
Thanks, Carol!
Old 12-24-13, 10:20 PM  
gigi

Quote:
Originally Posted by glamgal View Post
http://www.youtube.com/user/baladeacom?feature=watch

Baladea has posted some clips of each of the workouts online. They are pretty short, but may be helpful.
I really wish the music/talking was the actual workout. The cast is beautiful and they all look so healthy and radiant but the price is too high, the clips too short, and there is just not enough information available for me to even have this on my radar.
Old 12-24-13, 11:25 PM  
that_tori_girl

From what I was able to preview, this looks like a great, solid system. A more athletic version of Ellen Barrett and just as creative as Jessica Smith. There's a definite Qi Gong and flowy element going for it (again, on what I was able to preview).

I think my number finally got called after being an, ummmm, let's call it being a "prolific" purchaser of workouts in recent months. The dreaded random one off defective DVD monster caught up with me. It was bound to happen at some point, I reckon.

I'm looking forward to being able to do the entire set and, even though it took a couple of tries to get ahold of Customer Service, they've been really responsive so far and have been great at working with me to get this rectified - especially considering it's Christmas Eve and I'm one of those weirdos who like working out during the holidays.

Tags
baladea