Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-05-17, 05:58 PM  
toomuchjoy

Do you pay for multiple streaming sites at one time?

For those that do paid streaming, do you do only one paid streaming at a time or do you stream multiple sites?

Which ones do you stream?
toomuchjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-17, 06:26 PM  
nd2325

I stream Pilates by Lisa, P57, Tracy Campoli and cardio barre. thnking of dropping Tracy Campoli.
Old 07-05-17, 06:27 PM  
macska
VF Supporter

I have Physique 57 and Mike Donavanik now on monthly. Beachbody and LesMills are on a yearly membership. I dropped Spinervals, Cathe and Peloton.

"You finish when you are done not when you are tired."
David Goggins
macska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-17, 06:39 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

I only subscribe to one fitness streaming site at a time. Keeps me focused, and I usually sign up for annual subscription (after free trial) because it's generally cheaper, and I don't have to remember to cancel it if I don't use it. It just expires after 12 months. Since last Nov/Dec it's been Pilates by Lisa. So far I've used it more than any other subscription I've ever purchased.
Old 07-05-17, 06:41 PM  
cyana

I have annual subscriptions to the Bellicon Be360 home platform and Movement for Modern Life (yoga, based in the U.K.).

"I've decided to grow old disgracefully." - Twigs
cyana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-17, 06:48 PM  
cecififi

I am monthly right now with cathe and skogg. I should just buy the year subscription for cathe cos i just can't give it up. it's too good. i can't see me giving up skogg any time soon. does anyone know of another great KB site? His stuff is really good. I did pilates by lisa for a while but gave it up. it was good.
cecififi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-17, 06:54 PM  
bubbles76

I was thinking of trying Chris Freytag's because it was so cheap . I think if I was to do streaming, it would be something like Daily Burn because there are so many instructors and different types of workouts. Or maybe even Qinetic. But I think I would only try one, maybe two at a time, depending on how much it costs.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-17, 07:03 PM  
Lannette

I currently subscribe to Callanetics and Pilatesology.

I've been subscribed to Callanetics for about 10 months. I have so many DVDs and downloads and they aren't adding new content that I'm considering unsubscribing and just downloading stuff from time to time. Subscribing was great while I build up a library and learned proper form.

I love Pilatesology and will probably do a years subscription.

Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live it? - Caroline Myss
Lannette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-17, 07:34 PM  
prettyinpink

I have PBL for the year and now P57 for a few months. I'm taking a break from B3 but plan to get back to it. At the end of my PBL year, I will probably take a break from it. I don't want to have more than one or two subscriptions at a time, I've been using the site almost every day for eight months, and I've gotten a little burned out on it.
prettyinpink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-17, 07:54 PM  
Poodlepants

I have Les Mills on Demand, Zuzka Light, Motion Trax and Tracy Campoli.

Tags
streaming