Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 10-25-14, 10:35 AM  
Ciara15

The Daniel Plan In-Action Fitness DVD (includes Stephanie Huckabee)

I saw this trailer for the The Daniel Plan In-Action Fitness DVD, which includes instructors like Stephanie Huckabee. Since, I prefer low impact workouts this DVD seems like it would a good fit. There are four workouts, which are around 35 minutes. I also like that it is a Christian workout. Has anyone bought or tried this DVD? Thanks!

Here is the trailer:

http://vimeo.com/108501401
Ciara15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-14, 10:59 AM  
Demeris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciara15 View Post
I saw this trailer for the The Daniel Plan In-Action Fitness DVD, which includes instructors like Stephanie Huckabee. Since, I prefer low impact workouts this DVD seems like it would a good fit. There are four workouts, which are around 35 minutes. I also like that it is a Christian workout. Has anyone bought or tried this DVD? Thanks!

Here is the trailer:

http://vimeo.com/108501401
I haven't seen it. Is the Daniel Plan the one that's taken from the book of Daniel where he specifies what he and his companions would eat in preparation to serve the king?

I like Christian workouts, too. And I like the scripture quote on the wall.
Demeris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-14, 11:08 AM  
Mandy

Thanks for sharing. I recognized one of Power 90X exerciser and I love Stephanie and her Powerfit and Firm workouts. Dr Mark Hyman , I recognize because he has some youtube videos on Hashimoto's and auto immune disease. It will be interesting to see how much it will cost. I saw that the workouts are 30-36 minutes. Total Team Cardio, Total body Upper ,Total Body Lower, Cardio Abs. That's what I could tell on the brief clip. It could be similar to Power Fit Harmony.
Old 10-25-14, 11:09 AM  
cherimac

Neat idea. I recognized Basheera from other workouts where she was a background exerciser.
Old 10-25-14, 11:21 AM  
mizach
VF Supporter

I think the set is $19.99. That's cheap.
http://store.danielplan.com/daniel-p...vd-value-pack/
mizach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-14, 11:37 AM  
Tinks

Thanks for the info on the DVD. I didn't know they had a workout DVD coming out. I like low impact workouts too, and this looks great! I like that it has a Christian theme too.
Tinks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-14, 11:39 AM  
JENILU

I would love to know more about this!! I wish I could tell the intensity better. Basheera was panting, and she is usually the advanced exerciser on DVDs. I like everyone's smiles!

If You Argue for Your Limitations, You Get to Keep Them!

"Accept responsibility for your life. Know it is you who will get you where you want to go, noone else." Les Brown
JENILU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-14, 04:34 PM  
ADoll

This is the DVD set that my very good friend from high school was making in the beginning of the year. Her name is Janet K. (she's the one who is Japanese). She posted on Facebook about making these dvds and that's how I got to say "Hi" to all the others on the DVD. Janet is very sweet and if I remember (31 years ago), was voted best personality in HS.
ADoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-14, 09:37 AM  
donnamp

Looks interesting! Will check out the clips tonight from home. (sneaking a peak at VF while at work! )

Donna
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-14, 12:37 PM  
bethellen

I'm interested in these as well.
I'd love to see some reviews.
bethellen is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
daniel plan